- One Prisoner Hanged in Karaj (West of Tehran)
- Student activist Arash Mohammadi is on hunger strike
- Weekly report on Human Right Violation in Iran
- Vahid Asghari refused to appear in the court
- Akbar Amini the political activist arrested
- Behnam Ibrahimzadeh summoned to return prison
- Tehran regime will not change its way
- Rohani once approved of hiding Iran atomic work
- Israel won't accept less than total halt of Iran's nuclear enrichment
- Rowhani vows 'moderation,' but won't halt nuclear program
- Israel will do everything to prevent another Holocaust
- Iran takes key step in nuclear reactor construction
- Iran’s women discriminated against by law
- Women, Law and Sexuality in Iran
- Iranian women are second-class citizens
- Women skirt Iranian music ban with fancy dress
- Religious leaders ban 30 women from running for Iran's presidency
- Iranian cleric: Women can't be president in Iran
- Report: Iran sending 4,000 troops to aid Assad
- Syria: North Korean military 'advising Assad regime'
- Iran cuts Hamas’ funding for backing Syrian opposition
- Neighbors in Lebanese city fight Syrian proxy war
- Hezbollah takes Syria risk at Iran's behest: experts
- Iranian troops are fighting in Syria, says US
Monday 14 May 2012
Majzooban Noor - According to Majzooban reporter, it is for the third time that Gonabadi dervish, Mr.Hamid Reza Moradi was taken to "Modarres hospital" in Tehran and hospitalized there during the last month .
Due to his critical physical condition, after his hospitalization, was immediately undergoing cardiac angiography .
This Gonabadi dervish is one of the Majzooban Noor administators, who has been confined in Evin prison for more than eight months .
It should be noted that, he has heart disease and also kidney stones which he has been suffering from kidney pain from long time ago and despite the prison clinic doctor's prescription, prison officials did not cooperate in sending him to hospital and he was just injected by tranquilizer every night and it is important to say that, his heart illness with conformation of prison doctor needed to be checked and any pressure and pain tolerance was harmful for him.
According to the report, Gonabadi Dervish, Hamid Reza Moradi, finally was hospitalized but under tight security and with the handcuffed and anklet ...
He also had been suffering from kidney infection which is a common illness in Evin prison due to inadequate and unsafe water that is used for prisoners.