- Iran: Eight Prisoners Hanged on Drug Charges
- Daughter of late Iranian president jailed for ‘spreading lies’
- IRAN: Annual report on the death penalty 2016
- Taheri Facing the Death Penalty Again
- Dedicated team seeking return of missing agent in Iran
- Iran Arrests 2, Seizes Bibles During Catholic Crackdown
- Trump to welcome Netanyahu as Palestinians fear U.S. shift
- Details of Iran nuclear deal still secret as US-Tehran relations unravel
- Will Trump's Next Iran Sanctions Target China's Banks?
- Don’t ‘tear up’ the Iran deal. Let it fail on its own.
- Iran Has Changed, But For The Worse
- Iran nuclear deal ‘on life support,’ Priebus says
- Female Activist Criticizes Rouhani’s Failure to Protect Citizens
- Iran’s 1st female bodybuilder tells her story
- Iranian lady becomes a Dollar Millionaire on Valentine’s Day
- Two women arrested after being filmed riding motorbike in Iran
- 43,000 Cases of Child Marriage in Iran
- Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Child Trafficking KILLED!
- Senior Senators, ex-US officials urge firm policy on Iran
- In backing Syria's Assad, Russia looks to outdo Iran
- Six out of 10 People in France ‘Don’t Feel Safe Anywhere’
- The liberal narrative is in denial about Iran
- Netanyahu urges Putin to block Iranian power corridor
- Iran Poses ‘Greatest Long Term Threat’ To Mid-East Security
Tuesday 01 January 2013
HRANA News Agency – Iranian regime has executed 33 prisoners within the last 12 days of 2012, most of them are unreported.
According to the reports by Human Rights Activists News Agency (HRANA), Iranian regime has executed 33 prisoners across Iran within 12 days: one prisoner in Sari, convicted of drug trafficking, five public execution of prisoners convicted of rape in Yasouj, one Afghan citizen convicted of drug trafficking in Damghan, four prisoners convicted of rape in Yazd, at least two prisoners convicted of rape in Urmia, four prisoners convicted of drug trafficking in Ghezelhesar Prison, six Salafi prisoners convicted of assassination, 10 prisoners convicted of drug trafficking in Taybad.
The statistics of HRANA, that will be released soon, shows Iranian regime has executed nearly 600 prisoners in 2012.