- Iran: Eight Prisoners Hanged on Drug Charges
- Daughter of late Iranian president jailed for ‘spreading lies’
- IRAN: Annual report on the death penalty 2016
- Taheri Facing the Death Penalty Again
- Dedicated team seeking return of missing agent in Iran
- Iran Arrests 2, Seizes Bibles During Catholic Crackdown
- Trump to welcome Netanyahu as Palestinians fear U.S. shift
- Details of Iran nuclear deal still secret as US-Tehran relations unravel
- Will Trump's Next Iran Sanctions Target China's Banks?
- Don’t ‘tear up’ the Iran deal. Let it fail on its own.
- Iran Has Changed, But For The Worse
- Iran nuclear deal ‘on life support,’ Priebus says
- Female Activist Criticizes Rouhani’s Failure to Protect Citizens
- Iran’s 1st female bodybuilder tells her story
- Iranian lady becomes a Dollar Millionaire on Valentine’s Day
- Two women arrested after being filmed riding motorbike in Iran
- 43,000 Cases of Child Marriage in Iran
- Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Child Trafficking KILLED!
- Senior Senators, ex-US officials urge firm policy on Iran
- In backing Syria's Assad, Russia looks to outdo Iran
- Six out of 10 People in France ‘Don’t Feel Safe Anywhere’
- The liberal narrative is in denial about Iran
- Netanyahu urges Putin to block Iranian power corridor
- Iran Poses ‘Greatest Long Term Threat’ To Mid-East Security
Wednesday 15 February 2017
Dubai Duty Free Millennium Millionaire draw as it fell on Valentines’ Day, leading to some people believing that the day of love and romance would bring them some extra luck.
One lady was exactly right to believe that this was her lucky day, when the winning ticket no.2535 in Series 236 was drawn today by Dubai Duty Free in Concourse D at Dubai International.
The ticket holder winner of US1 million dollar is Ms. Delband Rastgouy Mashhoor, an Iranian national living in Dubai who purchased her second ever Millennium Millionaire ticket on her way to Tehran for vacation.
Ms. Mashhoor who’s been living in Dubai for 9 years and work as a Country Advisor for a business development company couldn’t contain her excitement upon hearing the news that she was a millionaire.
“While my plan for celebrating Valentine’s Day doesn’t change, this win makes it extra special! I’ll never be able to top this year’s Valentine’s Day! Thank you so much Dubai Duty Free!”
In addition to the Millennium Millionaire winner, Dubai Duty Free also announced two Dubai-based winners in the Finest Surprise promotion.
Mr. Ion Dorin Isalla, a 37 year-old Romanian national purchased his winning ticket no. 0547 in Series no. 1644 was excited to have finally won a Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe after regularly buying Finest Surprise tickets for the past 2 or 3 years. “It’s my first win and it’s my dream car! I couldn’t be happier, you’re amazing Dubai Duty Free!”
While Mr. Kader Patel, an Indian national working in Dubai Airport Engineering Services for the past 12 years has become a winner of a Ducati Monster 1200R in Series no. 298 with ticket no. 0327
The latest Dubai Duty Free Millennium Millionaire and Finest Surprise draw was conducted by Dubai Duty Free officials headed by Colm McLoughlin - Executive Vice Chairman and CEO, Ramesh Cidambi - Chief Operating Officer, Nic Bruwer – Executive Vice President – Commercial and Sinead El Sibai, Senior Vice President – Marketing.