- Iran: Eight Prisoners Hanged on Drug Charges
- Daughter of late Iranian president jailed for ‘spreading lies’
- IRAN: Annual report on the death penalty 2016
- Taheri Facing the Death Penalty Again
- Dedicated team seeking return of missing agent in Iran
- Iran Arrests 2, Seizes Bibles During Catholic Crackdown
- Trump to welcome Netanyahu as Palestinians fear U.S. shift
- Details of Iran nuclear deal still secret as US-Tehran relations unravel
- Will Trump's Next Iran Sanctions Target China's Banks?
- Don’t ‘tear up’ the Iran deal. Let it fail on its own.
- Iran Has Changed, But For The Worse
- Iran nuclear deal ‘on life support,’ Priebus says
- Female Activist Criticizes Rouhani’s Failure to Protect Citizens
- Iran’s 1st female bodybuilder tells her story
- Iranian lady becomes a Dollar Millionaire on Valentine’s Day
- Two women arrested after being filmed riding motorbike in Iran
- 43,000 Cases of Child Marriage in Iran
- Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Child Trafficking KILLED!
- Senior Senators, ex-US officials urge firm policy on Iran
- In backing Syria's Assad, Russia looks to outdo Iran
- Six out of 10 People in France ‘Don’t Feel Safe Anywhere’
- The liberal narrative is in denial about Iran
- Netanyahu urges Putin to block Iranian power corridor
- Iran Poses ‘Greatest Long Term Threat’ To Mid-East Security
Friday 17 August 2007
The Iranian official news agency reported 20 more youngsters have been arrested in a dance party in Karaj city of Iran by the Iranian police. Organizing a party is forbidden in Iran by the Islamic government order.
The arrested girls and boys have been sent to the court. More than 230 young men and women have been arrested and beaten in another party in the same city last week by the police.
The Iranian police opened fire to young people in Ahwaz
The police in Ahwaz, south west of Iran, shoot and fired CS gas to a group of young people who demonstrated. A 14 years old adolescent named Mohammad Bashir Hemadi got injured on his right leg.
The boy sent to the hospital but his parents have been banned to visit him. The authorities told them their son is under arrest and will be sent to the court.
Young Iranian man shot to dead
The Iranian police killed a young man who resisted against his arrest in Tehran. The police opened fire to him who tried not to be submitted. Another young man has been arrested in Tehran last night.
In a new operation targeting young people, the Iranian regime labels youngsters “rabble” to arrest and execute them.
The human rights activists in Iran are reporting the young people under arrest in this operation have been sent to a primary prison in Kahrizak, south of Tehran. The youngsters are under pressure and extreme torture to coerce confessions for the actions never done.
Based on the reports by the Iranian human rights activists at least 8 detainees have died due to sickness, torture or hunger.
Abdolaziz A., Abdoljamal Sh. and Aliakbar Sh. have been executed in Zahedan 2 days after another execution in Iranshahr in the same province.
They are kept still in the solitary confinement in the section 209 of Tehran's Evin prison and they could never meet a lawyer.
One of the ex-political prisoners who have been in the same section in Kian Tajbakhsh’s neighborhood has reported Kian’s psychological situation is critical. He told “Everybody could hear Kian’s painful voice from his cell”.
Haleh Esfandiyari 67 years old after talking in a TV program against herself (coerce confessions) could call her mother from the prison.
She told here: “I have no idea what to do more to be released?”
After checking his ID, the police found out the man is a Christian convert from Islam and arrested him immediately.
The Iranian Christian convert has been under pressure and tortured in the prison for 2 days.
It has already been proved such waves can cause stillbirth and serious damages on human body. In recent months, the hospitals in Mahabad reported 27 cases of stillbirths.
Sabah Nasri and Hedayat Ghazali, editorial members of a local student journal who have been arrested in Sanandaj one month ago transferred to an unknown location by the intelligent officers. These two student journalists have been under torture in the past month and their families are not aware of their situations.
Mohammed Ghadimi, a member of the organization sentenced to be displaced to South Khorasan province for 5 years. Per Mohammed Khaksari, another member of the organization, he has been informed about the order yesterday morning by the Iranian authorities.
Another educational employee has been ordered to be displaced for 3 years from Marivan to Ardabil province.
Saeid Matinpour, the Zandjani journalist, is under arrest and torture in section 209 Evin prison. This journalist is still in the solitary confinement after 80 days of his arrest and already went into comma several times. It has been reported the investigators are trying to push him to confess he has been spying.
These men have been arrested by the intelligent officers and tortured in the security services prisons for a few months.
After that they were sent to the Ardabil’s prison and released after 105 days by bail in 1st April 2007.
Mehdi Mousavi, an ex-intelligent officer is under heavy torture in Evin prison’s 209 section.
He is already one month under arrest in Evin’s 209 security section.
He added “the police force arrested 3.925 women and 2.077 of them have been sent to the court”.