- Iran: Eight Prisoners Hanged on Drug Charges
- Daughter of late Iranian president jailed for ‘spreading lies’
- IRAN: Annual report on the death penalty 2016
- Taheri Facing the Death Penalty Again
- Dedicated team seeking return of missing agent in Iran
- Iran Arrests 2, Seizes Bibles During Catholic Crackdown
- Trump to welcome Netanyahu as Palestinians fear U.S. shift
- Details of Iran nuclear deal still secret as US-Tehran relations unravel
- Will Trump's Next Iran Sanctions Target China's Banks?
- Don’t ‘tear up’ the Iran deal. Let it fail on its own.
- Iran Has Changed, But For The Worse
- Iran nuclear deal ‘on life support,’ Priebus says
- Female Activist Criticizes Rouhani’s Failure to Protect Citizens
- Iran’s 1st female bodybuilder tells her story
- Iranian lady becomes a Dollar Millionaire on Valentine’s Day
- Two women arrested after being filmed riding motorbike in Iran
- 43,000 Cases of Child Marriage in Iran
- Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Child Trafficking KILLED!
- Senior Senators, ex-US officials urge firm policy on Iran
- In backing Syria's Assad, Russia looks to outdo Iran
- Six out of 10 People in France ‘Don’t Feel Safe Anywhere’
- The liberal narrative is in denial about Iran
- Netanyahu urges Putin to block Iranian power corridor
- Iran Poses ‘Greatest Long Term Threat’ To Mid-East Security
Saturday 06 October 2007
Human Rights Monitoring - Iran – 04 October 2007
Shahrzad news: One of Osanlou's relative reported his wife in her last visit has considered Osanlou's left eye lost a high percentage of its sight and his face was gonflated.
Parvaneh Osanlou , the wife of "head of the executive committee of the Syndicate of Workers of Tehran and Suburbs Bus Company" told his husband remains very strong in each case and resists against the regime. In his last meeting with judge "Haddad", intelligence deputy of Tehran court of justice, he refused to talk and insisted to have his syndicate legal rights.
Irna: The Iranian fanatic regime sentences jail and lashes for the person who does not respect Ramadan and eat or drink in the public or even private places.
Said Keshvari Baghan, one of the Iranian judicial authority told media it would not be necessary such persons to be seen at public places.
He told Basij and Police officers are the main sources who can arrest a person that does not respect Ramadan.
He added: "If they find somebody who eats or drinks, even in a private place, they are allowed to arrest him or her. The individual will be sentenced 10 to 60 days jail and 74 lashes".
Qods newspaper: A woman in Mashhad has been sentenced to stoning for having sex outside marriage. The man involved in this relationship has been sentenced to 100 lashes.
Kurdestan Human Rights organization: The Iranian intelligence officers raided a house in Marivan and arrested 6 individuals. Three of them tried to escape and officers opened fired on them that injured 2 of them and killed the 3rd person named Mohammed Bastami. His body has not been transferred to his family yet.
Human rights activists: Wednesday night intelligent officers raided to Feridoun Nikofard’s place, a labor activist. Since he was not at his place, they ordered his family to find and request him to show himself in one hour.
The Iranian intelligent officers also crashed the cane factory workers manifestation in HaftTapeh using baton nightstick and injured many of them. Some of the workers’ injuries reported as considerable. Many workers have been caught and no body knows their location.
ISNA news agency: The Iranian justice cut off 4 individuals’ hands in Mashhad. They have been charged to rubbery.
Mashhad’s deputy of magistrate announced this news. Mr. Peyman Rad told media 4 thieves well known to judiciary system and charged several times to theft, finally have been sentenced to hand cut and yesterday the decision has been executed.
ISNA news agency: Sari magistrate in north of Iran announced 35 young girls and boys arrested in a marriage party. He added everybody who let the others to organize a marriage party in their place will be involved in the guilt as well.
Frankfurter Allgemeine reports during the past 2 years (after Ahmadinejad’s presidency) at least 450 persons have been executed in Iran.
Entekhab news agency: A 23 years old man was beaten 100 lashes in public due to his “anti-moral” actions.
The decision has been executed at 7.30 am in Beheshti city of Mashhad in front of judicial authorities and the police.
Shahrzad news: Mehdi Tavakoli, the regime’s police head in Mazandaran, officially announced 43 thousand individuals have been arrested during past months due to their dress code.
Revolutionary court in Iran tightened its decision against a journalist
Human rights activists in Iran: the 6th branch of revolutionary court in Iran sentenced a journalist Hassan Fallahiyeh to 3 years of prison and a fine equal to 30,000 US$
Mr. Fallahiyeh is an Iranian Arab journalist. He is the editor in chief of the seized newspaper “Aghlam-Al-Talabeh” and ex-employee (fired) of Al-Alam governmental international TV. He had interviews with foreign media such as Almostaghbal (Lebanon) and radio Dubai.
Two years prison for a member of teachers syndicate
The Iranian teachers syndicate: Alireza Akbari a member of the organization sentenced to 2 years prison by the revolutionary court of Tehran.
The Iranian teachers syndicate: The head of Kermanshah’s teachers syndicate has been remanded to the revolutionary court.
He has been ordered to introduce himself to the section 10 of the revolutionary court of Kermanshah in 2 days after the reception of the order.
A women rights activist remanded to the revolutionary court
ISNA news agency: The lawyer of Mahbobeh Abasgholizadeh announced his client has been remanded to revolutionary court.
Mohemmed Mostafaei told his client has been asked to be present in the 2nd branch of the security section of the revolutionary court.
Per Mr. Mostafaei, she has to go there in 3 days. She has been accused to act against the security of the country.