- Iran: Eight Prisoners Hanged on Drug Charges
- Daughter of late Iranian president jailed for ‘spreading lies’
- IRAN: Annual report on the death penalty 2016
- Taheri Facing the Death Penalty Again
- Dedicated team seeking return of missing agent in Iran
- Iran Arrests 2, Seizes Bibles During Catholic Crackdown
- Trump to welcome Netanyahu as Palestinians fear U.S. shift
- Details of Iran nuclear deal still secret as US-Tehran relations unravel
- Will Trump's Next Iran Sanctions Target China's Banks?
- Don’t ‘tear up’ the Iran deal. Let it fail on its own.
- Iran Has Changed, But For The Worse
- Iran nuclear deal ‘on life support,’ Priebus says
- Female Activist Criticizes Rouhani’s Failure to Protect Citizens
- Iran’s 1st female bodybuilder tells her story
- Iranian lady becomes a Dollar Millionaire on Valentine’s Day
- Two women arrested after being filmed riding motorbike in Iran
- 43,000 Cases of Child Marriage in Iran
- Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Child Trafficking KILLED!
- Senior Senators, ex-US officials urge firm policy on Iran
- In backing Syria's Assad, Russia looks to outdo Iran
- Six out of 10 People in France ‘Don’t Feel Safe Anywhere’
- The liberal narrative is in denial about Iran
- Netanyahu urges Putin to block Iranian power corridor
- Iran Poses ‘Greatest Long Term Threat’ To Mid-East Security
Saturday 29 September 2012
HRANA News Agency – At least 14 men were executed in Evin and Ghezelhesar prisons within two days. And, 18 prisoners are waiting for execution in the coming days.
According to a report by Human Rights Activists News Agency (HRANA), Wednesday, at least eight prisoners (Mehrdad Salimi, Hussin Moradi, Reza Ruzbahani, Jahanshad Geravand, Jafar Haghi, Ali hedayat, Manouchehr Zangane, Asghar Sarlak) from Ghezelhesar prison scheduled to be executed in Evin prison, but were executed in Ghezelhesar prison because the reporters were waiting at the Evin prison’s gate. There is no information about their charges.
The next day, at least six prisoners with charge of drug trafficking were transferred from Ghezelhesar prison and were executed in Evin prison.
There has been also reported, 18 prisoners are waiting for execution in the coming days. Within these days, the number of executions is rising up in Iran and domestic media do not cover them.