- Iran: Eight Prisoners Hanged on Drug Charges
- Daughter of late Iranian president jailed for ‘spreading lies’
- IRAN: Annual report on the death penalty 2016
- Taheri Facing the Death Penalty Again
- Dedicated team seeking return of missing agent in Iran
- Iran Arrests 2, Seizes Bibles During Catholic Crackdown
- Trump to welcome Netanyahu as Palestinians fear U.S. shift
- Details of Iran nuclear deal still secret as US-Tehran relations unravel
- Will Trump's Next Iran Sanctions Target China's Banks?
- Don’t ‘tear up’ the Iran deal. Let it fail on its own.
- Iran Has Changed, But For The Worse
- Iran nuclear deal ‘on life support,’ Priebus says
- Female Activist Criticizes Rouhani’s Failure to Protect Citizens
- Iran’s 1st female bodybuilder tells her story
- Iranian lady becomes a Dollar Millionaire on Valentine’s Day
- Two women arrested after being filmed riding motorbike in Iran
- 43,000 Cases of Child Marriage in Iran
- Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Child Trafficking KILLED!
- Senior Senators, ex-US officials urge firm policy on Iran
- In backing Syria's Assad, Russia looks to outdo Iran
- Six out of 10 People in France ‘Don’t Feel Safe Anywhere’
- The liberal narrative is in denial about Iran
- Netanyahu urges Putin to block Iranian power corridor
- Iran Poses ‘Greatest Long Term Threat’ To Mid-East Security
Saturday 06 October 2012
A group of five prisoners hanged in Zahedan prison.
According to the reports received from “Human rights and Democracy in Iran”.
Five prisoners were executed this morning in Zahedan prison.
On the 15th of October 2011, the Iranian supreme leader’s regime sentenced five prisoners to death in an inhumane way of hanging. One of those executed men from Bukan had a brother executed 12 years ago in Orumieh prison on charges of being a member of the “Komele party of Iranian Kurdistan”.
On the 13th of October 2011, these prisoners were transferred to Zahedan’s solitary confinement. Witnesses claimed that amongst the executed, three of them were between the ages of 60 and 65.
The identities of those executed were published this morning.
The Supreme leader of Iran and its theocratic regime which faces the people’s anger and protests against the recent currency-crisis is responding with inhumane crackdown and executions against the people.
After only two days of mass protests in Tehran and Mashad stretching all the way from markets in Esfahan and Tabriz, mullah Sadeq Larijani (head of the judicial system) responsible for crimes against humanity gave the green light to execute another group of prisoners in Zahedan prison.
“Human rights and Democracy Activists in Iran” condemns this recent execution in order for the Mullahs regime to create an atmosphere of fear amongst the people and is asking the Secretary-General of the UN’s High Commissioner for Human rights and other international authorities to take action against these crimes against humanity committed by the supreme leader Ali Khamenei and his regime.
Human Rights and Democracy Activists in Iran
October 6, 2012
This report has been sent to the following:
UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon