- Iran: Eight Prisoners Hanged on Drug Charges
- Daughter of late Iranian president jailed for ‘spreading lies’
- IRAN: Annual report on the death penalty 2016
- Taheri Facing the Death Penalty Again
- Dedicated team seeking return of missing agent in Iran
- Iran Arrests 2, Seizes Bibles During Catholic Crackdown
- Trump to welcome Netanyahu as Palestinians fear U.S. shift
- Details of Iran nuclear deal still secret as US-Tehran relations unravel
- Will Trump's Next Iran Sanctions Target China's Banks?
- Don’t ‘tear up’ the Iran deal. Let it fail on its own.
- Iran Has Changed, But For The Worse
- Iran nuclear deal ‘on life support,’ Priebus says
- Female Activist Criticizes Rouhani’s Failure to Protect Citizens
- Iran’s 1st female bodybuilder tells her story
- Iranian lady becomes a Dollar Millionaire on Valentine’s Day
- Two women arrested after being filmed riding motorbike in Iran
- 43,000 Cases of Child Marriage in Iran
- Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Child Trafficking KILLED!
- Senior Senators, ex-US officials urge firm policy on Iran
- In backing Syria's Assad, Russia looks to outdo Iran
- Six out of 10 People in France ‘Don’t Feel Safe Anywhere’
- The liberal narrative is in denial about Iran
- Netanyahu urges Putin to block Iranian power corridor
- Iran Poses ‘Greatest Long Term Threat’ To Mid-East Security
Monday 07 January 2013
HRANA News Agency – 85 years old Baha'i citizen, Mohammad Hussein Nakha'i, sentenced to 3 years in prison, is banned of visit and phone call with no reason.
According to a report by Human Rights Activists News Agency (HRANA), Elderly Baha’i citizen, imprisoned from May 2012 in Birjand Prison, Mohammad Hussein Nakha'i, is being banned of visit and phone call by judiciary authorities with no reason.
Due to his age, Mohammad Hussein Nakha’i needs continuous medical care and from other hand, all his relatives are in Tehran. So, being banned of visit and phone call has made his family in worry and trouble.
Mohammad Husein Nakha'i, 85 years old Baha'i citizen from Birjand city was detained in May 2012 with the charges of propaganda against regime and being a member of Baha'i Community and was sentenced to 3 years in prison by local revolutionary court.
He had also passed five years in prison in Gonbad in the first decade of the Islamic Republic Regime for his faith.