- Iran: Eight Prisoners Hanged on Drug Charges
- Daughter of late Iranian president jailed for ‘spreading lies’
- IRAN: Annual report on the death penalty 2016
- Taheri Facing the Death Penalty Again
- Dedicated team seeking return of missing agent in Iran
- Iran Arrests 2, Seizes Bibles During Catholic Crackdown
- Trump to welcome Netanyahu as Palestinians fear U.S. shift
- Details of Iran nuclear deal still secret as US-Tehran relations unravel
- Will Trump's Next Iran Sanctions Target China's Banks?
- Don’t ‘tear up’ the Iran deal. Let it fail on its own.
- Iran Has Changed, But For The Worse
- Iran nuclear deal ‘on life support,’ Priebus says
- Female Activist Criticizes Rouhani’s Failure to Protect Citizens
- Iran’s 1st female bodybuilder tells her story
- Iranian lady becomes a Dollar Millionaire on Valentine’s Day
- Two women arrested after being filmed riding motorbike in Iran
- 43,000 Cases of Child Marriage in Iran
- Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Child Trafficking KILLED!
- Senior Senators, ex-US officials urge firm policy on Iran
- In backing Syria's Assad, Russia looks to outdo Iran
- Six out of 10 People in France ‘Don’t Feel Safe Anywhere’
- The liberal narrative is in denial about Iran
- Netanyahu urges Putin to block Iranian power corridor
- Iran Poses ‘Greatest Long Term Threat’ To Mid-East Security
Thursday 21 May 2015
almanar - Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Major General Mohammad Ali Jaafari said the enemies of Iran understand the language of force and weapons better.
"The enemies are more familiar with the language of weapons and we also intend to confront them with the same language," Jaafari said, addressing Iranian cadets in Tehran Wednesday.
General Jaafaris’ remarks were during a graduation ceremony attended by the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution in Iran, Imam Sayyed Ali Khamenei, at Imam Hussein Military Academy.
The Leader warned, also during the ceremony, that Iran’s response will be very harsh in case of any “stupid action” by “brazen enemy.”
His eminence stressed that Tehran will never allow the inspection of its military sites by foreigners as a part of the nuclear deal clinched with the world powers.