- Iran: Eight Prisoners Hanged on Drug Charges
- Daughter of late Iranian president jailed for ‘spreading lies’
- IRAN: Annual report on the death penalty 2016
- Taheri Facing the Death Penalty Again
- Dedicated team seeking return of missing agent in Iran
- Iran Arrests 2, Seizes Bibles During Catholic Crackdown
- Trump to welcome Netanyahu as Palestinians fear U.S. shift
- Details of Iran nuclear deal still secret as US-Tehran relations unravel
- Will Trump's Next Iran Sanctions Target China's Banks?
- Don’t ‘tear up’ the Iran deal. Let it fail on its own.
- Iran Has Changed, But For The Worse
- Iran nuclear deal ‘on life support,’ Priebus says
- Female Activist Criticizes Rouhani’s Failure to Protect Citizens
- Iran’s 1st female bodybuilder tells her story
- Iranian lady becomes a Dollar Millionaire on Valentine’s Day
- Two women arrested after being filmed riding motorbike in Iran
- 43,000 Cases of Child Marriage in Iran
- Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Child Trafficking KILLED!
- Senior Senators, ex-US officials urge firm policy on Iran
- In backing Syria's Assad, Russia looks to outdo Iran
- Six out of 10 People in France ‘Don’t Feel Safe Anywhere’
- The liberal narrative is in denial about Iran
- Netanyahu urges Putin to block Iranian power corridor
- Iran Poses ‘Greatest Long Term Threat’ To Mid-East Security
Sunday 11 October 2015
Iran Human Rights, October 10 2015: On Monday October 5 two prisoners charged with murder were hanged to death at Mashhad's Vakilabad Prison, according to a report by Khorasan News, an official Iranian source. The report identifies one of the prisoners as M.Y., 22 years of age when he allegedly stabbed a young man to death in December 2009. The other prisoner, who was not identified in the report, allegedly committed murder in October 2011 and was 35 years old at the time of his execution.
On Thursday October 8 one prisoner was hanged to death for murder at Bandar Abbas Central Prison, according to the HRANA group. The prisoner has been identified as Mehdi Changzan, 25 years old. Iranian official sources have not reported on or commented on this execution.