- Iran: Eight Prisoners Hanged on Drug Charges
- Daughter of late Iranian president jailed for ‘spreading lies’
- IRAN: Annual report on the death penalty 2016
- Taheri Facing the Death Penalty Again
- Dedicated team seeking return of missing agent in Iran
- Iran Arrests 2, Seizes Bibles During Catholic Crackdown
- Trump to welcome Netanyahu as Palestinians fear U.S. shift
- Details of Iran nuclear deal still secret as US-Tehran relations unravel
- Will Trump's Next Iran Sanctions Target China's Banks?
- Don’t ‘tear up’ the Iran deal. Let it fail on its own.
- Iran Has Changed, But For The Worse
- Iran nuclear deal ‘on life support,’ Priebus says
- Female Activist Criticizes Rouhani’s Failure to Protect Citizens
- Iran’s 1st female bodybuilder tells her story
- Iranian lady becomes a Dollar Millionaire on Valentine’s Day
- Two women arrested after being filmed riding motorbike in Iran
- 43,000 Cases of Child Marriage in Iran
- Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Child Trafficking KILLED!
- Senior Senators, ex-US officials urge firm policy on Iran
- In backing Syria's Assad, Russia looks to outdo Iran
- Six out of 10 People in France ‘Don’t Feel Safe Anywhere’
- The liberal narrative is in denial about Iran
- Netanyahu urges Putin to block Iranian power corridor
- Iran Poses ‘Greatest Long Term Threat’ To Mid-East Security
Saturday 29 October 2016
Over 600000 Afghan refugees have repatriated in current solar year from Iran and Pakistan to Afghanistan. MoRR says that if they are not assisted, a complicated problem will emerge that its prevention would be impossible.
According to NUG officials, these Afghan refugees need urgent assistance. For this purpose the international community was requested to make full investment in this sector. Insecurity, unemployment and repatriation of refugees are those problems that their control is difficult to the afghan authorities. IDPs and repatriates need emergency assistance. They lack everything to spend days and nights.
Their children are deprived of educations. They lack medical facilities and services. The Afghan government is obliged to accommodate them in such away to safe them from cold.
Sometimes, the neighboring countries intensify expulsion of refugees during winter intentionally. The Afghan government in order to safe its nationals in these countries, has to accept some demands of these countries. But this time, the Afghan government has taken full preparations that if these refugees repatriate to their homeland, except in case of big problems, they would continue their life in their country.
In Pachiragan district, Nangarhar province large number of families left their home villages due to wars. These IDPs who have come to the vicinity of the city, have saved only their children under their arms and reached themselves to secure places. The local authorities of Nangarhar province have said that assistance are going on with these IDPs but they lack sufficient resources to meet all requirements of IDPs.
At the same time, the officials of CE office said that proportionate approach should take place with the process of refugees repatriation. First, conditions should be paved and grounds of volunteer repatriation should be available to refugees. Similarly, talks should talks place with host countries of Iran.
Pakistan as well as European countries that Afghan refugees should be repatriated with no compulsion.
At present the Afghan refugees in Iran and Pakistan are at close quarters with many problems. Their shops have been closed. Large number of refugees cannot use electricity and e-mails and other facilities and their mobile phones SIM cards have been disqualified.
While bloody wars are going on in different parts of the country, concerns are expressed on Afghan refugees. Insurgents are intensifying their attacks day by day in Helmand and plan to relocate insurgents sanctuaries and hideouts and training centers from Pakistan into Afghanistan. But the ANSF assure people that insurgents and their supporters would never achieve this goal.