- Iran: Eight Prisoners Hanged on Drug Charges
- Daughter of late Iranian president jailed for ‘spreading lies’
- IRAN: Annual report on the death penalty 2016
- Taheri Facing the Death Penalty Again
- Dedicated team seeking return of missing agent in Iran
- Iran Arrests 2, Seizes Bibles During Catholic Crackdown
- Trump to welcome Netanyahu as Palestinians fear U.S. shift
- Details of Iran nuclear deal still secret as US-Tehran relations unravel
- Will Trump's Next Iran Sanctions Target China's Banks?
- Don’t ‘tear up’ the Iran deal. Let it fail on its own.
- Iran Has Changed, But For The Worse
- Iran nuclear deal ‘on life support,’ Priebus says
- Female Activist Criticizes Rouhani’s Failure to Protect Citizens
- Iran’s 1st female bodybuilder tells her story
- Iranian lady becomes a Dollar Millionaire on Valentine’s Day
- Two women arrested after being filmed riding motorbike in Iran
- 43,000 Cases of Child Marriage in Iran
- Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Child Trafficking KILLED!
- Senior Senators, ex-US officials urge firm policy on Iran
- In backing Syria's Assad, Russia looks to outdo Iran
- Six out of 10 People in France ‘Don’t Feel Safe Anywhere’
- The liberal narrative is in denial about Iran
- Netanyahu urges Putin to block Iranian power corridor
- Iran Poses ‘Greatest Long Term Threat’ To Mid-East Security
Sunday 06 November 2016
Baku, Azerbaijan, Nov. 6
By Fatih Karimov – Trend
At least 10 Iranians were killed in suicide terror attack in Iraq’s Samarra city, Mohammad Javad Daneshyar, an official with Iran's Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization, said, ISNA news agency reported Nov. 6.
The killed Iranians are mainly from Sistan and Baluchestan and Hormozgan provinces, he said.
Suicide bombers driving ambulances packed with explosives detonated their vehicles at a security checkpoint in Tikrit city and a car park for Shiite pilgrims in Samarra a holy site for Shia pilgrims on Nov. 6.
At least 39 people were killed in the attacks and other 40 were injured.