- Iran: Eight Prisoners Hanged on Drug Charges
- Daughter of late Iranian president jailed for ‘spreading lies’
- IRAN: Annual report on the death penalty 2016
- Taheri Facing the Death Penalty Again
- Dedicated team seeking return of missing agent in Iran
- Iran Arrests 2, Seizes Bibles During Catholic Crackdown
- Trump to welcome Netanyahu as Palestinians fear U.S. shift
- Details of Iran nuclear deal still secret as US-Tehran relations unravel
- Will Trump's Next Iran Sanctions Target China's Banks?
- Don’t ‘tear up’ the Iran deal. Let it fail on its own.
- Iran Has Changed, But For The Worse
- Iran nuclear deal ‘on life support,’ Priebus says
- Female Activist Criticizes Rouhani’s Failure to Protect Citizens
- Iran’s 1st female bodybuilder tells her story
- Iranian lady becomes a Dollar Millionaire on Valentine’s Day
- Two women arrested after being filmed riding motorbike in Iran
- 43,000 Cases of Child Marriage in Iran
- Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Child Trafficking KILLED!
- Senior Senators, ex-US officials urge firm policy on Iran
- In backing Syria's Assad, Russia looks to outdo Iran
- Six out of 10 People in France ‘Don’t Feel Safe Anywhere’
- The liberal narrative is in denial about Iran
- Netanyahu urges Putin to block Iranian power corridor
- Iran Poses ‘Greatest Long Term Threat’ To Mid-East Security
Tuesday 08 November 2016
Two prisoners are scheduled to be executed in the coming days at Qorve prison in the Iranian Kurdistan province. The prisoners have met with their families for the last time and have been transferred to solitary confinement prior to the execution, according to reports by Iran Human Rights (IHR) sources.
The prisoners are identified as Mohammad Rasoul Heydari, from Qorveh, charged with murder, and Babak Hassan Zadeh, from Sardasht, charged with possession and trafficking of 350 grams of the narcotic drug crystall.
According to close sources Heydari was arrested 4 years and 8 months ago and Hassan Zadeh 4 years ago. Both the prisoners had been kept in Hamadan Prison and were transferred to Qorveh 20 days ago.
Teh executions are scheduled for the coming days.