- Iran: Eight Prisoners Hanged on Drug Charges
- Daughter of late Iranian president jailed for ‘spreading lies’
- IRAN: Annual report on the death penalty 2016
- Taheri Facing the Death Penalty Again
- Dedicated team seeking return of missing agent in Iran
- Iran Arrests 2, Seizes Bibles During Catholic Crackdown
- Trump to welcome Netanyahu as Palestinians fear U.S. shift
- Details of Iran nuclear deal still secret as US-Tehran relations unravel
- Will Trump's Next Iran Sanctions Target China's Banks?
- Don’t ‘tear up’ the Iran deal. Let it fail on its own.
- Iran Has Changed, But For The Worse
- Iran nuclear deal ‘on life support,’ Priebus says
- Female Activist Criticizes Rouhani’s Failure to Protect Citizens
- Iran’s 1st female bodybuilder tells her story
- Iranian lady becomes a Dollar Millionaire on Valentine’s Day
- Two women arrested after being filmed riding motorbike in Iran
- 43,000 Cases of Child Marriage in Iran
- Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Child Trafficking KILLED!
- Senior Senators, ex-US officials urge firm policy on Iran
- In backing Syria's Assad, Russia looks to outdo Iran
- Six out of 10 People in France ‘Don’t Feel Safe Anywhere’
- The liberal narrative is in denial about Iran
- Netanyahu urges Putin to block Iranian power corridor
- Iran Poses ‘Greatest Long Term Threat’ To Mid-East Security
Saturday 19 November 2016
The dead : 48 civilians, 22 rebels, 16 Non-Syrian Islamic fighters, 5 unknown rebels, 10 Regular forces,11 NDF,1 non-Syrian militants allied to regime forces, 1 SDF
— 11 rebels and 3 civilians killed by explosion in Nour al-DIn Zenki HQ northern Aleppo.
— 6 rebels killed by IS suicide attack and clashes in ALeppo countryside.
— 5 unknown rebels killed by clashes against regime forces and bombardment.
— 11 NDF killed by clashes and mutual bombardment against rebels.
– 10 regime forces were killed by clashes against rebels.
— 16 Non-Syrian fighters from IS, rebels, and Islamic factions killed by clashes and aerial bombardment targeted their locations.