- Saudi Arabia sentences 15 people to death for spying for Iran
- Iran fashion workers jailed for 'spreading prostitution'
- Iran Supreme Court Confirms Death Sentence for Businessman Babak Zanjani
- Prominent Iranian Lawyer, Writers Arrested With “Overwhelming Force” at Chain Murders Commemoration
- IHR warns against increased crackdown on Iranian civil society before presidential elections in Iran
- Iranian Official Arrested for Supporting Release of Imprisoned Human Rights Activist
- State: Iran is wrong, Trump can dump nuke deal
- Iran says US threatens nuclear deal, warns of 'strong reaction'
- James Mattis’ 33-Year Grudge Against the Iranian Regime
- Italian Leaders and Businesses Cautioned Against Working With Iran Regime
- Why Trump Might Not Need to Rip Up the Iran Nuclear Deal
- Mike Pompeo’s Iran File
- Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Child Trafficking KILLED!
- More women in Iran are forgoing marriage. One reason? The men aren't good enough
- Iran’s Brutal Treatment of Female Political Prisoners
- Women, Iran, and Democratization
- Iran: Latest on a Female Political Prisoner
- Indian sharpshooter boycotts Iran tournament over compulsory hijab law
- Is Iran Developing Chemical/Biological Weapons?
- 10 Things We Should Learn From the Ohio State Attack
- Signs that Iran, too, is stepping up its cyberattacks
- Iranian vessel points weapon at U.S. helicopter: officials
- Top Iranian general: Iran may seek naval bases in Yemen or Syria
- Terrorism Suspected in Car-and-Knife Attack at Ohio State
Monday 03 September 2007
Asou Saleh, a Kurd journalist sentenced to one year prison by the revolutionary court of the regime. He has to escape from Iran and the court will confiscate the guarantees that his family put in to release him temporarily.
Abolfazl Vesali, director of newspaper “Nedaye Azar Abadegan” who had been sentenced before to prison, has been accused once more again by the revolutionary court of Tabriz because he had exposed the ministry of urban’s defalcations. Human right’s activists are upset because of the pressures on him and his family.
Nasri, the director and Qazali one of the editors of student journal Roujame are in hunger strike in the jail. These two persons had no connection and visit with their families.
Keyvan Ansari the PHD student of Amir Kabir University has been transferred to the section of dangerous prisoners in Evin because he protested the forcedly visit with his family in a closed glassy cabin.
128 Bahai’s Students Expelled from Universities
The Baha'i International Community (BIC) said it has obtained a copy of a confidential letter from Iran's Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology that was sent to 81 universities. The letter instructs administrators to expel Baha'i students.
The Iranian government does not officially recognize the Baha'i faith.
11 thousands arrested in Khuzestan
The Iranian police in Khuzestan announced during the past months more than 11 thousands individuals have been caught because of their voile / dress codes. In total, 1.684 of them have been sent to the court to be fined.
The revolutionary court in Mashhad announced a new batch of young men accused to hooliganism will be sentenced to death very soon.
Head of police in Kermanshah told the media a few hooligans have already been executed in public or in the prisons and more young men will be executed in public very soon.
Death sentences for 4 persons in Mashhad, 6 persons in Tehran (including a woman and 3 young men aged 21, 22 and 24) in Tehran have been issued.
12 youngesters under 18 years old are waiting to be executed in the Iranian prisons, Mohammed Mostafaei, their lawyer requested the government to cancel their executions.
Summary of the reports from Human Right activists in Iran since starting 2007
1. Execution: 157 individuals