- Asghar Ghatan Returned to Rajai Shahr Prison
- Atena Daemi is Still Kept in Solitary Confinement
- Names of the Arrested Erfan Halghe Followers in Kish Island
- A Civil Rights Activist Arrested in Parsabad
- Houses of Some Workers in Abu Mousa Island Were Inspected by Police
- Three Prisoners, Among Them An Afghan Citizen Hanged in Iran
- Obama is Hiding Iran’s Pursuit of Nuclear Bomb from Americans
- Saudi Arabia’s oil war against Iran and Russia
- Sensing a Deal on Sanctions, Iran Is Bullish
- France, US uneasy bedfellows as they seek Iran deal
- Rep. Michele Bachmann: Bomb the Iranian Regime
- Iran acquiring banned nuclear technology, breaching sanctions
- Women Continue Struggle for Rights Despite Barriers
- UK foreign aid millions helped Iran hang 3,000... including women and children
- I Made Music in Iran, Defying Laws
- Iran's Future will be Shaped by Women
- Woman gets 1 year in Iranian jail for attending volleyball game
- Mother of Iranian woman sentenced to death makes plea for daughter's life
- FBI warns that Iran hackers may target U.S. defense, energy firms
- In show of strength, Hamas stages massive military parade in Gaza
- North Korea And Iran: Partners In Cyber Warfare?
- Iran to expand its media influence in Latin America
- Isis extends its reach but the roots of other groups go deeper
- Foreigners must leave upon Iran drills: Navy chief
Monday 03 September 2007
Asou Saleh, a Kurd journalist sentenced to one year prison by the revolutionary court of the regime. He has to escape from Iran and the court will confiscate the guarantees that his family put in to release him temporarily.
Abolfazl Vesali, director of newspaper “Nedaye Azar Abadegan” who had been sentenced before to prison, has been accused once more again by the revolutionary court of Tabriz because he had exposed the ministry of urban’s defalcations. Human right’s activists are upset because of the pressures on him and his family.
Nasri, the director and Qazali one of the editors of student journal Roujame are in hunger strike in the jail. These two persons had no connection and visit with their families.
Keyvan Ansari the PHD student of Amir Kabir University has been transferred to the section of dangerous prisoners in Evin because he protested the forcedly visit with his family in a closed glassy cabin.
128 Bahai’s Students Expelled from Universities
The Baha'i International Community (BIC) said it has obtained a copy of a confidential letter from Iran's Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology that was sent to 81 universities. The letter instructs administrators to expel Baha'i students.
The Iranian government does not officially recognize the Baha'i faith.
11 thousands arrested in Khuzestan
The Iranian police in Khuzestan announced during the past months more than 11 thousands individuals have been caught because of their voile / dress codes. In total, 1.684 of them have been sent to the court to be fined.
The revolutionary court in Mashhad announced a new batch of young men accused to hooliganism will be sentenced to death very soon.
Head of police in Kermanshah told the media a few hooligans have already been executed in public or in the prisons and more young men will be executed in public very soon.
Death sentences for 4 persons in Mashhad, 6 persons in Tehran (including a woman and 3 young men aged 21, 22 and 24) in Tehran have been issued.
12 youngesters under 18 years old are waiting to be executed in the Iranian prisons, Mohammed Mostafaei, their lawyer requested the government to cancel their executions.
Summary of the reports from Human Right activists in Iran since starting 2007
1. Execution: 157 individuals