- Suicide rate among Iranian youth on the rise
- Support for European resolution, call for release of 52 journalists
- Former U.S. Marine's family asks Iran to reconsider prison term
- 1 Prisoner Hanged in Northwestern Iran- 3 to be Hanged in Baluchestan
- Nasour Naghipoor returned to Evin Prison
- Court prevents lawyer from accessing files of five Sunni prisoners
- Iran says entitled to enrich uranium at 90% weapons-grade level
- Iran to build four new nuclear power plants
- Iran needs 30,000 more centrifuges to meet domestic fuel demands
- Iran nuclear talks hit hurdles, face deep skepticism on Hill
- Khamenei says Iran’s nuclear plans will not be stopped
- U.S. warns on Iran 'breakout' capability as nuclear talks start
- Iranian woman at risk of execution: Reyhaneh Jabbari
- Obligatory hejab in Iran leads to increasing use of cosmetics
- Save 26 year old Rayhaneh Jabbari from being hanged in Iran
- Iranian actress sentenced to death
- No New Day As Yet For Women In Iran
- Woman Scream International Poetry Festival in honor of women and against violence
- Report: Iran's border guards start limited drill
- Iran to hold its first UAV military exercises
- Report: Iran calls off plan to dispatch warships to Atlantic
- Why Is Iran Shipping Arm to Hamas and Hezbollah?
- Senate passes Cruz-backed bill to bar Iran’s U.N. ambassador
- Iran-backed terrorist cell infiltrated Turkish gov't at highest level
Monday 03 September 2007
Asou Saleh, a Kurd journalist sentenced to one year prison by the revolutionary court of the regime. He has to escape from Iran and the court will confiscate the guarantees that his family put in to release him temporarily.
Abolfazl Vesali, director of newspaper “Nedaye Azar Abadegan” who had been sentenced before to prison, has been accused once more again by the revolutionary court of Tabriz because he had exposed the ministry of urban’s defalcations. Human right’s activists are upset because of the pressures on him and his family.
Nasri, the director and Qazali one of the editors of student journal Roujame are in hunger strike in the jail. These two persons had no connection and visit with their families.
Keyvan Ansari the PHD student of Amir Kabir University has been transferred to the section of dangerous prisoners in Evin because he protested the forcedly visit with his family in a closed glassy cabin.
128 Bahai’s Students Expelled from Universities
The Baha'i International Community (BIC) said it has obtained a copy of a confidential letter from Iran's Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology that was sent to 81 universities. The letter instructs administrators to expel Baha'i students.
The Iranian government does not officially recognize the Baha'i faith.
11 thousands arrested in Khuzestan
The Iranian police in Khuzestan announced during the past months more than 11 thousands individuals have been caught because of their voile / dress codes. In total, 1.684 of them have been sent to the court to be fined.
The revolutionary court in Mashhad announced a new batch of young men accused to hooliganism will be sentenced to death very soon.
Head of police in Kermanshah told the media a few hooligans have already been executed in public or in the prisons and more young men will be executed in public very soon.
Death sentences for 4 persons in Mashhad, 6 persons in Tehran (including a woman and 3 young men aged 21, 22 and 24) in Tehran have been issued.
12 youngesters under 18 years old are waiting to be executed in the Iranian prisons, Mohammed Mostafaei, their lawyer requested the government to cancel their executions.
Summary of the reports from Human Right activists in Iran since starting 2007
1. Execution: 157 individuals