- Journalist Sentenced to 3 Years in Prison for Facebook Posts
- Five Prisoners Executed in the Northwest Iran
- Remembering Ehsan Fattahian
- Fifteen Baha’is Arrested by Rouhani’s Intelligence Ministry
- Prisoner Transferred to Clinic as His Condition Worsens
- Imprisoned Azerbaijani Journalist Honored
- Iran removes centrifuges from enrichment plants
- IAEA: Iran increased stock of uranium
- Businessman is first American detained by Iran since nuclear deal
- Equipment missing at Iranian military site during nuke inspection
- The politics of nuclear technology, from Hiroshima to Iran
- Former Iran leader says country pursued nuclear weapon
- Women Drivers Not Wearing Hijab Face Tough Police Action
- Iran: Iranian bill a threat to women’s rights
- Apparatus Trying to Turn her into a Disabled Person?
- Actress who published photos without Hijab got banned
- One Year after Acid Attacks against Women in Isfahan, No Arrests
- Iran: Imprisoned cartoonist subjected to forced ‘virginity test’
- Israel: 55 Iranians killed in Syria's war
- Iran may purchase 100 Sukhoi super jets from Russia
- Arch-rivals to discuss Syria face-to-face for first time
- Russia delivering Iranian arms to Assad — report
- Iran’s “Advisory” Casualties Grow; Disregarding Resolutions
- Battling Iran-Backed Extremists in Yemen
Monday 03 September 2007
Asou Saleh, a Kurd journalist sentenced to one year prison by the revolutionary court of the regime. He has to escape from Iran and the court will confiscate the guarantees that his family put in to release him temporarily.
Abolfazl Vesali, director of newspaper “Nedaye Azar Abadegan” who had been sentenced before to prison, has been accused once more again by the revolutionary court of Tabriz because he had exposed the ministry of urban’s defalcations. Human right’s activists are upset because of the pressures on him and his family.
Nasri, the director and Qazali one of the editors of student journal Roujame are in hunger strike in the jail. These two persons had no connection and visit with their families.
Keyvan Ansari the PHD student of Amir Kabir University has been transferred to the section of dangerous prisoners in Evin because he protested the forcedly visit with his family in a closed glassy cabin.
128 Bahai’s Students Expelled from Universities
The Baha'i International Community (BIC) said it has obtained a copy of a confidential letter from Iran's Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology that was sent to 81 universities. The letter instructs administrators to expel Baha'i students.
The Iranian government does not officially recognize the Baha'i faith.
11 thousands arrested in Khuzestan
The Iranian police in Khuzestan announced during the past months more than 11 thousands individuals have been caught because of their voile / dress codes. In total, 1.684 of them have been sent to the court to be fined.
The revolutionary court in Mashhad announced a new batch of young men accused to hooliganism will be sentenced to death very soon.
Head of police in Kermanshah told the media a few hooligans have already been executed in public or in the prisons and more young men will be executed in public very soon.
Death sentences for 4 persons in Mashhad, 6 persons in Tehran (including a woman and 3 young men aged 21, 22 and 24) in Tehran have been issued.
12 youngesters under 18 years old are waiting to be executed in the Iranian prisons, Mohammed Mostafaei, their lawyer requested the government to cancel their executions.
Summary of the reports from Human Right activists in Iran since starting 2007
1. Execution: 157 individuals