- A political prisoner in danger of imminent execution
- Ali Salanpour and Jamaloddin Khanjani returned to Prison from Hospital
- The Deputy of Minister of Justice addressed the families of the jailed Dervishes "Give us one week '
- Masoud Pedram returned to prison
- Omid Alishenas, the civil rights activist has been arrested
- 69 Percent Of Young Iranians Use Software To Get Around Internet Filtering
- Obama mulls deal with devil as Iran proposes nuclear pact
- Congress must vote on any Iran deal
- Knesset speaker to press Austria to back Iran sanctions
- Gap with Iran over nuclear programme can be narrowed
- No deal with Sextet unless Iran's demands met: Araqchi
- Iran fails to address nuclear bomb concerns - IAEA
- Iran to Hang Rayhaneh Jabbari for Killing Man who Tried to Rape Her
- Iranian Women Unemployment Rate at 43.4 Percent
- Rock Star Scientist
- Remembering Simin Behbahani
- Poet Known As The 'Lioness Of Iran' Dies At 87
- Hitting the beach in hijab in Iran
- Netanyahu to Push Iran as Worse Threat Than Islamic State
- Iran Says It's Willing to Fight ISIS, for a Price
- Protesters slam Iran for terror
- Iran Arrests 3 Foreigners on Suspect Trip to Iraq
- Israel provides anti-Islamic State coalition with intelligence, says Western diplomat
- Iran’s Quiet Military Build Up
Monday 03 September 2007
Asou Saleh, a Kurd journalist sentenced to one year prison by the revolutionary court of the regime. He has to escape from Iran and the court will confiscate the guarantees that his family put in to release him temporarily.
Abolfazl Vesali, director of newspaper “Nedaye Azar Abadegan” who had been sentenced before to prison, has been accused once more again by the revolutionary court of Tabriz because he had exposed the ministry of urban’s defalcations. Human right’s activists are upset because of the pressures on him and his family.
Nasri, the director and Qazali one of the editors of student journal Roujame are in hunger strike in the jail. These two persons had no connection and visit with their families.
Keyvan Ansari the PHD student of Amir Kabir University has been transferred to the section of dangerous prisoners in Evin because he protested the forcedly visit with his family in a closed glassy cabin.
128 Bahai’s Students Expelled from Universities
The Baha'i International Community (BIC) said it has obtained a copy of a confidential letter from Iran's Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology that was sent to 81 universities. The letter instructs administrators to expel Baha'i students.
The Iranian government does not officially recognize the Baha'i faith.
11 thousands arrested in Khuzestan
The Iranian police in Khuzestan announced during the past months more than 11 thousands individuals have been caught because of their voile / dress codes. In total, 1.684 of them have been sent to the court to be fined.
The revolutionary court in Mashhad announced a new batch of young men accused to hooliganism will be sentenced to death very soon.
Head of police in Kermanshah told the media a few hooligans have already been executed in public or in the prisons and more young men will be executed in public very soon.
Death sentences for 4 persons in Mashhad, 6 persons in Tehran (including a woman and 3 young men aged 21, 22 and 24) in Tehran have been issued.
12 youngesters under 18 years old are waiting to be executed in the Iranian prisons, Mohammed Mostafaei, their lawyer requested the government to cancel their executions.
Summary of the reports from Human Right activists in Iran since starting 2007
1. Execution: 157 individuals