- Abdolreza Ghanbari sent to furlough
- Bahareh Hedayat left Prison on sick leave
- 6 men and 4 women executed in Birjand
- Another Sunni convert arrested in Ahwaz
- A poet receives imprisonment sentence in Tehran
- Iranian Security forces shut down poet's commemoration
- Clinton: Any Enrichment by Iran Could Trigger Arms Race
- IAEA asks for 1 million euros to oversee Iran nuclear deal extension
- Cut Obama some slack on Iran
- Trying to stop an Iran giveaway
- U.S. Republican lawmakers seek greater say on Iran nuclear deal
- With Iran, uranium enrichment remains stumbling block
- City of Tehran’s female workers fired 'for own well-being'
- Marriage of 31,000 Underage Girls in 9 Months
- Iran won’t let women watch the world cup
- Female Musicians Banned from Stage in Isfahan
- Iranian Journalist Denounced as ‘Whore’ Amid Women’s Rights Campaign
- Woman Hanged in Northern Iran- Mother in Law Carried Out the Execution
- Does Iran genuinely support Hamas and the Palestinians?
- Why You Should Blame Iran For The Gaza Conflict
- Iranian Speaker: Palestinians Need Money, Weapons
- North Korea, Iran Held Responsible for Hezbollah Rocket Fire
- Khamenei: The Only Solution For Crisis Is Israel’s Destruction
- Iran collides with international community in Mideast conflicts
Monday 03 September 2007
Asou Saleh, a Kurd journalist sentenced to one year prison by the revolutionary court of the regime. He has to escape from Iran and the court will confiscate the guarantees that his family put in to release him temporarily.
Abolfazl Vesali, director of newspaper “Nedaye Azar Abadegan” who had been sentenced before to prison, has been accused once more again by the revolutionary court of Tabriz because he had exposed the ministry of urban’s defalcations. Human right’s activists are upset because of the pressures on him and his family.
Nasri, the director and Qazali one of the editors of student journal Roujame are in hunger strike in the jail. These two persons had no connection and visit with their families.
Keyvan Ansari the PHD student of Amir Kabir University has been transferred to the section of dangerous prisoners in Evin because he protested the forcedly visit with his family in a closed glassy cabin.
128 Bahai’s Students Expelled from Universities
The Baha'i International Community (BIC) said it has obtained a copy of a confidential letter from Iran's Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology that was sent to 81 universities. The letter instructs administrators to expel Baha'i students.
The Iranian government does not officially recognize the Baha'i faith.
11 thousands arrested in Khuzestan
The Iranian police in Khuzestan announced during the past months more than 11 thousands individuals have been caught because of their voile / dress codes. In total, 1.684 of them have been sent to the court to be fined.
The revolutionary court in Mashhad announced a new batch of young men accused to hooliganism will be sentenced to death very soon.
Head of police in Kermanshah told the media a few hooligans have already been executed in public or in the prisons and more young men will be executed in public very soon.
Death sentences for 4 persons in Mashhad, 6 persons in Tehran (including a woman and 3 young men aged 21, 22 and 24) in Tehran have been issued.
12 youngesters under 18 years old are waiting to be executed in the Iranian prisons, Mohammed Mostafaei, their lawyer requested the government to cancel their executions.
Summary of the reports from Human Right activists in Iran since starting 2007
1. Execution: 157 individuals