- Where’s the Outrage Over Iran’s Exploited Children?
- Iran: Five Prisoners Executed On Drug Charges
- Why Obama Let Iran's Green Revolution Fail
- Four Prisoners Executed for Moharebeh, Including One in Public
- Two Prisoners Executed in Southern Iran
- Senior Iran cleric faces down culture minister over concerts
- ANZ refuses Australian customers transactions with Iran
- U.S. warns of dire consequences if Iran nuclear deal scrapped
- Obama increasingly isolated on Iran giveaways
- Some Administration Officials Are Too Close to Tehran
- U.S. blacklists firms, individuals over Iran missile program
- Banking sanctions take center stage as Iranian rhetoric toughens
- Leila Vaziri & the Nine Female Olympians from Iran
- A Woman and Man Executed in Northern Iran on Drug Related Charges
- Atena Faraghdani Will be Released on May 11th.
- It's not enough to speak up for refugee women
- Meet 10 women speaking truth to power
- Young Woman’s Quest for Higher Education Exposes Iran’s Discrimination Against Baha’is
- US Navy ship fired warning shots at Iranian ship
- US Navy Destroyer 'Harassed' by Iranian Speedboats
- IRGC: Iran Formed Shi’ite Army to Destroy Israel by 2039
- Russia and Iran's Marriage of Convenience Is No Strategic Alliance
- Feds Admit Iran Is Suddenly More Interested In Capturing Americans
- White House Stalling Probe Into $1.3B Payment to Iran
Monday 03 September 2007
Asou Saleh, a Kurd journalist sentenced to one year prison by the revolutionary court of the regime. He has to escape from Iran and the court will confiscate the guarantees that his family put in to release him temporarily.
Abolfazl Vesali, director of newspaper “Nedaye Azar Abadegan” who had been sentenced before to prison, has been accused once more again by the revolutionary court of Tabriz because he had exposed the ministry of urban’s defalcations. Human right’s activists are upset because of the pressures on him and his family.
Nasri, the director and Qazali one of the editors of student journal Roujame are in hunger strike in the jail. These two persons had no connection and visit with their families.
Keyvan Ansari the PHD student of Amir Kabir University has been transferred to the section of dangerous prisoners in Evin because he protested the forcedly visit with his family in a closed glassy cabin.
128 Bahai’s Students Expelled from Universities
The Baha'i International Community (BIC) said it has obtained a copy of a confidential letter from Iran's Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology that was sent to 81 universities. The letter instructs administrators to expel Baha'i students.
The Iranian government does not officially recognize the Baha'i faith.
11 thousands arrested in Khuzestan
The Iranian police in Khuzestan announced during the past months more than 11 thousands individuals have been caught because of their voile / dress codes. In total, 1.684 of them have been sent to the court to be fined.
The revolutionary court in Mashhad announced a new batch of young men accused to hooliganism will be sentenced to death very soon.
Head of police in Kermanshah told the media a few hooligans have already been executed in public or in the prisons and more young men will be executed in public very soon.
Death sentences for 4 persons in Mashhad, 6 persons in Tehran (including a woman and 3 young men aged 21, 22 and 24) in Tehran have been issued.
12 youngesters under 18 years old are waiting to be executed in the Iranian prisons, Mohammed Mostafaei, their lawyer requested the government to cancel their executions.
Summary of the reports from Human Right activists in Iran since starting 2007
1. Execution: 157 individuals