- Authorities Conceal Location of Imprisoned Hunger-Striking Spiritual Thinker After He Slips Into a Coma
- Narges Mohammadi Won Awards For Her Peaceful Activism. Iran Put Her Behind Bars.
- Family fears for elderly American imprisoned in Iran
- Casualties in Hama, clashes and aerial bombardment at Deir Ezzor
- Injuries in targeting by the Syria Democratic Forces for the countryside of Aleppo and aerial bombardment and shells target the city
- Ayatollah Montazeri’s Son Legally Defends Releasing Audio File of Father Denouncing 1988 Mass Execution of Prisoners
- Another View: Poliquin has good reason to oppose U.S.-Iran nuclear deal
- ‘Stakes’ Ad Pushes for Support of Iran Sanctions Act Extension
- Opinion: Iran Nuke Deal Will Spawn More Proxy Attacks Like The Ones In Yemen
- Why an Iran-Style Deal Isn't Possible with North Korea
- Marco Rubio: Iran Nuclear Deal an Unfolding Disaster
- U.S. Can Pursue Turk Accused of Conspiring to Violate Iran Sanctions
- Imprisoned Kurdish woman at risk of losing sight: Amnesty
- Iranian Women Naghals at Frankfurt Book Fair
- Woman Sentenced to 6 years in Prison for Unpublished Story and Facebook Posts Rejects Prison Summons
- Leila Vaziri & the Nine Female Olympians from Iran
- A Woman and Man Executed in Northern Iran on Drug Related Charges
- Atena Faraghdani Will be Released on May 11th.
- Aleppo: Mortar attack marks end of ceasefire
- Fighting Rages on Yemen-Saudi Border Despite Truce
- Smart Power: Cash-Flush Iran Steps Up Funding to Radical Group Attacking US Ships
- NSA contractor to be charged with espionage after making off with 50 TB of data
- Iran Demands “Many Billions” In New Hostage Ransoms
- Islamic Jihad leader praises Iran
Monday 03 September 2007
Asou Saleh, a Kurd journalist sentenced to one year prison by the revolutionary court of the regime. He has to escape from Iran and the court will confiscate the guarantees that his family put in to release him temporarily.
Abolfazl Vesali, director of newspaper “Nedaye Azar Abadegan” who had been sentenced before to prison, has been accused once more again by the revolutionary court of Tabriz because he had exposed the ministry of urban’s defalcations. Human right’s activists are upset because of the pressures on him and his family.
Nasri, the director and Qazali one of the editors of student journal Roujame are in hunger strike in the jail. These two persons had no connection and visit with their families.
Keyvan Ansari the PHD student of Amir Kabir University has been transferred to the section of dangerous prisoners in Evin because he protested the forcedly visit with his family in a closed glassy cabin.
128 Bahai’s Students Expelled from Universities
The Baha'i International Community (BIC) said it has obtained a copy of a confidential letter from Iran's Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology that was sent to 81 universities. The letter instructs administrators to expel Baha'i students.
The Iranian government does not officially recognize the Baha'i faith.
11 thousands arrested in Khuzestan
The Iranian police in Khuzestan announced during the past months more than 11 thousands individuals have been caught because of their voile / dress codes. In total, 1.684 of them have been sent to the court to be fined.
The revolutionary court in Mashhad announced a new batch of young men accused to hooliganism will be sentenced to death very soon.
Head of police in Kermanshah told the media a few hooligans have already been executed in public or in the prisons and more young men will be executed in public very soon.
Death sentences for 4 persons in Mashhad, 6 persons in Tehran (including a woman and 3 young men aged 21, 22 and 24) in Tehran have been issued.
12 youngesters under 18 years old are waiting to be executed in the Iranian prisons, Mohammed Mostafaei, their lawyer requested the government to cancel their executions.
Summary of the reports from Human Right activists in Iran since starting 2007
1. Execution: 157 individuals