- Execution of Juvenile Offender Salar Shadizadi Postponed
- Iranian Officials Hang At Least Six Prisoners to Death on Thursday
- Juvenile Offender in Imminent Danger of Execution
- Pouria Ebrahimi Transferred to Evin Prison’s Clinic
- Omid Dabaghchi Mokri Transferred to Prison of Mahabad
- First Half of 2015: 570 Prisoners Hanged to Death in Iran
- Iran continues policy of death after nuclear deal
- Iran's parliament has no power over nuclear deal
- Deeper Mideast Aspirations Seen in Nuclear Deal With Iran
- History Contradicts the Dream of Iranian Moderation
- Rep. Palmer plans Israel trip amid 'grave concerns' with Iran deal
- Obama: I will walk away from Iran talks if its a bad deal
- Iranian women aren't even allowed to watch volleyball
- Latest List of the Political Prisoners in Women’s Ward
- Women 'Forbidden' From Attending U.S. vs. Iran Volleyball Game
- Iranian woman on FB fights mandatory dress code
- Female genital mutilation practised in Iran, study reveals
- Iran: Internet dating website launched by state
- Iran admits to 400 funerals for Syria fighters
- Israel sees Iran as main problem in region, US views it as part of solution
- Khamenei’s Representative: DAESH Is Not a Critical Issue
- Hezbollah officials slam Nasrallah for hand outs to Mughniyah family
- Iran Still Supports Terrorism, State Department Finds
- Is Iran paying Afghan mercenaries to fight in Syria?
Monday 03 September 2007
Asou Saleh, a Kurd journalist sentenced to one year prison by the revolutionary court of the regime. He has to escape from Iran and the court will confiscate the guarantees that his family put in to release him temporarily.
Abolfazl Vesali, director of newspaper “Nedaye Azar Abadegan” who had been sentenced before to prison, has been accused once more again by the revolutionary court of Tabriz because he had exposed the ministry of urban’s defalcations. Human right’s activists are upset because of the pressures on him and his family.
Nasri, the director and Qazali one of the editors of student journal Roujame are in hunger strike in the jail. These two persons had no connection and visit with their families.
Keyvan Ansari the PHD student of Amir Kabir University has been transferred to the section of dangerous prisoners in Evin because he protested the forcedly visit with his family in a closed glassy cabin.
128 Bahai’s Students Expelled from Universities
The Baha'i International Community (BIC) said it has obtained a copy of a confidential letter from Iran's Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology that was sent to 81 universities. The letter instructs administrators to expel Baha'i students.
The Iranian government does not officially recognize the Baha'i faith.
11 thousands arrested in Khuzestan
The Iranian police in Khuzestan announced during the past months more than 11 thousands individuals have been caught because of their voile / dress codes. In total, 1.684 of them have been sent to the court to be fined.
The revolutionary court in Mashhad announced a new batch of young men accused to hooliganism will be sentenced to death very soon.
Head of police in Kermanshah told the media a few hooligans have already been executed in public or in the prisons and more young men will be executed in public very soon.
Death sentences for 4 persons in Mashhad, 6 persons in Tehran (including a woman and 3 young men aged 21, 22 and 24) in Tehran have been issued.
12 youngesters under 18 years old are waiting to be executed in the Iranian prisons, Mohammed Mostafaei, their lawyer requested the government to cancel their executions.
Summary of the reports from Human Right activists in Iran since starting 2007
1. Execution: 157 individuals