- A Prisoner Hanged in the Prison of Tabas
- Ennis event showcases human rights violations in Iran
- Education is a Crime for Baha’is in Iran
- Four Executions in Northern Iran
- 12 Prisoners Executed in Iran
- A Nationalist Activist Arrested in Tehran
- Netanyahu:Iran nuclear deal threatens Israel's security
- U.N. nuclear watchdog says pace of Iran's cooperation slow
- The fatal flaw in the Iran deal
- The Obama-Netanyahu fight over Iran, explained
- We Give Away the Store to Iran as They Practice Sinking Our Ships
- Saudis authorize their airspace for Israeli strike
- Identity of Killer of Zahra Kazemi is Known
- Negar Haeri Released on the Bail
- Fariba Ashtari Begins Her 2-Year Sentence in Yazd Prison
- Activists Ask FIFA to Intervene to End Iran’s Ban on Women in Stadiums
- Iran to let foreign women watch men's volleyball tournament
- Iranian women stand united in protest and hope at Asian Cup
- Iran test fires 'new strategic weapon' in naval drill
- Iranian regime lobbyist Jack Straw suspended
- South African Intelligence exposes Iranian plotting
- Iran blows up replica U.S. warship in drills
- Document Reveals Growth of Cyberwarfare Between the U.S. and Iran
- Russia offers to sell anti-aircraft missiles to Iran
Monday 03 September 2007
Asou Saleh, a Kurd journalist sentenced to one year prison by the revolutionary court of the regime. He has to escape from Iran and the court will confiscate the guarantees that his family put in to release him temporarily.
Abolfazl Vesali, director of newspaper “Nedaye Azar Abadegan” who had been sentenced before to prison, has been accused once more again by the revolutionary court of Tabriz because he had exposed the ministry of urban’s defalcations. Human right’s activists are upset because of the pressures on him and his family.
Nasri, the director and Qazali one of the editors of student journal Roujame are in hunger strike in the jail. These two persons had no connection and visit with their families.
Keyvan Ansari the PHD student of Amir Kabir University has been transferred to the section of dangerous prisoners in Evin because he protested the forcedly visit with his family in a closed glassy cabin.
128 Bahai’s Students Expelled from Universities
The Baha'i International Community (BIC) said it has obtained a copy of a confidential letter from Iran's Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology that was sent to 81 universities. The letter instructs administrators to expel Baha'i students.
The Iranian government does not officially recognize the Baha'i faith.
11 thousands arrested in Khuzestan
The Iranian police in Khuzestan announced during the past months more than 11 thousands individuals have been caught because of their voile / dress codes. In total, 1.684 of them have been sent to the court to be fined.
The revolutionary court in Mashhad announced a new batch of young men accused to hooliganism will be sentenced to death very soon.
Head of police in Kermanshah told the media a few hooligans have already been executed in public or in the prisons and more young men will be executed in public very soon.
Death sentences for 4 persons in Mashhad, 6 persons in Tehran (including a woman and 3 young men aged 21, 22 and 24) in Tehran have been issued.
12 youngesters under 18 years old are waiting to be executed in the Iranian prisons, Mohammed Mostafaei, their lawyer requested the government to cancel their executions.
Summary of the reports from Human Right activists in Iran since starting 2007
1. Execution: 157 individuals