- Weekly report on Human Right Violation in Iran
- Vahid Asghari refused to appear in the court
- Akbar Amini the political activist arrested
- Behnam Ibrahimzadeh summoned to return prison
- Arash Sadeghi’s hunger strike continues
- Two Kurds die of self-immolation
- Israel won't accept less than total halt of Iran's nuclear enrichment
- Rowhani vows 'moderation,' but won't halt nuclear program
- Israel will do everything to prevent another Holocaust
- Iran takes key step in nuclear reactor construction
- Iran Candidate Attacks Jalili’s ‘Stubborn’ Nuclear Diplomacy
- UN nuclear chief blasts Iran for leading IAEA 'in circles'
- Iran’s women discriminated against by law
- Women, Law and Sexuality in Iran
- Iranian women are second-class citizens
- Women skirt Iranian music ban with fancy dress
- Religious leaders ban 30 women from running for Iran's presidency
- Iranian cleric: Women can't be president in Iran
- Report: Iran sending 4,000 troops to aid Assad
- Syria: North Korean military 'advising Assad regime'
- Iran cuts Hamas’ funding for backing Syrian opposition
- Neighbors in Lebanese city fight Syrian proxy war
- Hezbollah takes Syria risk at Iran's behest: experts
- Iranian troops are fighting in Syria, says US
Friday 20 April 2012
Iran Human Rights: Four prisoners were executed in three different cities of Iran, reported the state run Iranian media.
One prisoner hanged in Semnan (northern Iran) yesterday April 18:
The official site of the judiciary in Semnan (northern Iran) reported that one prisoner was hanged in the prison of this city Wednesday April 18. According to the report the prisoner was convicted of keeping and carrying 3 kilos and 984 grams of crack (concentrated heroin). The prisoner was idenified by the initials "M. Gh.".
Two prisoners were hanged in the prison of Isfahan (Centarl Iran) this morning:
According to the Iranian state broadcasting two prisoners were hanged in the central prison of Isfahan. The prisoners who were not identified by name, were convicted of keeping 710 grams and 628 grams of crack respectively, said the report.
One man was hanged publicly in the town of Marvdasht (central Iran):
The official Iranian news agency IRNA reported that one man was hanged publicly in the town of Marvdasht (Fars province, Central Iran) this morning, Thursday April 19. The man who was identified as "S. M." and was convicted of sodomy rape. According to the report the man was also charged with kidnapping and murder.