- One Prisoner Hanged in Karaj (West of Tehran)
- Student activist Arash Mohammadi is on hunger strike
- Weekly report on Human Right Violation in Iran
- Vahid Asghari refused to appear in the court
- Akbar Amini the political activist arrested
- Behnam Ibrahimzadeh summoned to return prison
- Tehran regime will not change its way
- Rohani once approved of hiding Iran atomic work
- Israel won't accept less than total halt of Iran's nuclear enrichment
- Rowhani vows 'moderation,' but won't halt nuclear program
- Israel will do everything to prevent another Holocaust
- Iran takes key step in nuclear reactor construction
- Iran’s women discriminated against by law
- Women, Law and Sexuality in Iran
- Iranian women are second-class citizens
- Women skirt Iranian music ban with fancy dress
- Religious leaders ban 30 women from running for Iran's presidency
- Iranian cleric: Women can't be president in Iran
- Report: Iran sending 4,000 troops to aid Assad
- Syria: North Korean military 'advising Assad regime'
- Iran cuts Hamas’ funding for backing Syrian opposition
- Neighbors in Lebanese city fight Syrian proxy war
- Hezbollah takes Syria risk at Iran's behest: experts
- Iranian troops are fighting in Syria, says US
Saturday 21 April 2012
RASHT, Gilan Province, April 21 (MNA) – Severe floods across northern Iran caused enormous damage to infrastructure in a number of towns and villages on Thursday and Friday after pouring spring rains drenched northern and northwestern provinces of the country for about one week.
Heavy rains in the northern province of Gilan swelled rivers, causing devastating floods across the province.
Floods caused great damage to farms, buildings, rice fields and warehouses, bridges, and power lines located near the rivers.
Flash flooding in Fuman County killed a young girl.
Heavy showers of rain and hail in the northwestern province of Ardabil also caused floods, inflicting considerable damage to gardens, farms, buildings and roads.