- Two Prisoners Executed For Espionage in Tehran
- Imprisoned Dervish Transferred to Hospital after Heart Attack
- Seven prisoners Were Hanged In Northern Iran
- Three Prisoners Were Hanged In Central Iran
- Dervish Issued Harsh Sentence to Intimidate Others
- 2 Christians are arrested in Tehran
- CIA head visits Israel to discuss Syria, Iran's nuclear program
- US targets Iran rial, gold imports in sanctions pressure
- Israel air strike on Syria 'is a message to Iran and the US'
- Israel Will Strike Iran 's Subterranean Nuclear Sites
- Iran, not Israel, faces an existential threat, says top US analyst
- Oil-rich Emirates a key part of defense against Iran
- Religious leaders ban 30 women from running for Iran's presidency
- Iranian cleric: Women can't be president in Iran
- Iranians marrying foreigners without state consent face prosecution
- More women smuggling drugs out of Iran
- Canada’s High Court could try Iran for Zahra Kazemi murder
- "Hole"/ Saba Vasefi
- When it comes to Syria and Hezbollah, Israel is walking a tightrope
- IRGC: World now eying Iranian regime's resistance
- Two Iranians in Kenya found guilty of bomb plots
- Iran develops rocket-launcher submarine, smart ships
- Iran to unveil indigenous ballistic, cruise missiles
- Why Iran Is Trying to Save the Syrian Regime
Sunday 29 April 2012
GVF — Student activist Moeen Ghamin has been detained, according to human rights sources in Iran.
According to the Committee of Human Rights Reporters, children’s rights activist Moeen Ghamin was arrested on Monday afternoon while on his way home from Mazandaran’s University of Science and Technology. After arresting him, five security agents then reportedly took Ghamin to his home and inspected it, despite failing to show a search warrant. They confiscated his personal belongings including his laptop, books and CDs.
Following arrest, Ghamin was initially taken to an Intelligence Ministry jail in Babol, but was later transferred to Sari, Mazandaran Province’s capital.
The reasons behind the arrest are still not clear.