- Shahrokh Zamani and Khaled Hardani are on hunger strike
- Another civilian is sentenced to death in Khomeini Shahr
- Five Years of Imprisonment for Baha'i Leaders
- Kurdish Death Row Prisoner Transferred, His Lawyer Arrested
- Two Prisoners Executed For Espionage in Tehran
- Imprisoned Dervish Transferred to Hospital after Heart Attack
- US Congress Moves Toward Full Trade Embargo on Iran
- Israel says UN pressure having no effect on curbing Iran nukes
- U.S. Congress moves to tighten sanctions on Iran
- Iran pushes ahead with new nuclear plant that worries West
- Iran acts to expand sensitive nuclear capacity: diplomats
- CIA head visits Israel to discuss Syria, Iran's nuclear program
- Religious leaders ban 30 women from running for Iran's presidency
- Iranian cleric: Women can't be president in Iran
- Iranians marrying foreigners without state consent face prosecution
- More women smuggling drugs out of Iran
- Canada’s High Court could try Iran for Zahra Kazemi murder
- "Hole"/ Saba Vasefi
- Bahrain claims Iranian drone found
- UK: Iran, Hezbollah increasing support for Assad
- When it comes to Syria and Hezbollah, Israel is walking a tightrope
- IRGC: World now eying Iranian regime's resistance
- Two Iranians in Kenya found guilty of bomb plots
- Iran develops rocket-launcher submarine, smart ships
Friday 08 June 2012
Freedom Messenger - Mohammad Mehdi Zalieh a Kurdish political prisoner and a sportsman, almost 46, passed away after suffering two decades imprisonment and torture, in Gohardasht prison on June 4.
He was sentenced to life in prison. He spent his captivity in Mahabad, Oromieh and Gohardasht prisons. He suffered from lung disease, and his disease deteriorated due to horrific condition of Section 4 of Gohardasht prison.But in order to impose more pressure, the executioners refused to provide medical care for Mehdi Zalieh, and only when there was no hope, they moved his sick body to a hospital outside the prison for justifying his dead.
He was the second political prisoner of section 4 of Gohardasht Prison, who passed away during two recent weeks.
On May21, Mansour Radpour, 44, a political prisoner and an activist of the People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI), after five years of imprisonment and resisting under the most horrific tortures, passed away in Gohardasht prison while his entire body was bruised.
to make the politic prisoners suffer to death or killing them by poisoned medicine is a known method used by the mullahs for eliminating the political prisoners.
Iranian resistance calls on all international bodies and human rights organizations particularly the High Commissioner for Human Rights and Special Rapporteur on human rights for Iran and rapporteurs on arbitrary arrests and torture to dispatch a fact-finding delegation to investigate the situation of political prisoners in Iran and particularly those murdered under torture or privation of medical care.
This vicious circle of crime and suppression would not be stopped but by referring the case of critical violations of human rights in Iran to UN Security Council and expulsion of this criminal regime from the UN family.