- A woman has been flogged and then hanged in Varamin
- A cab driver sexually assaulted a six-year-old girl in Iran
- U.S. casts doubt on credibility of Iran election
- Demonstrations in two Iranian universities
- Shahrokh Zamani and Khaled Hardani are on hunger strike
- Another civilian is sentenced to death in Khomeini Shahr
- US Congress Moves Toward Full Trade Embargo on Iran
- Israel says UN pressure having no effect on curbing Iran nukes
- U.S. Congress moves to tighten sanctions on Iran
- Iran pushes ahead with new nuclear plant that worries West
- Iran acts to expand sensitive nuclear capacity: diplomats
- CIA head visits Israel to discuss Syria, Iran's nuclear program
- Women skirt Iranian music ban with fancy dress
- Religious leaders ban 30 women from running for Iran's presidency
- Iranian cleric: Women can't be president in Iran
- Iranians marrying foreigners without state consent face prosecution
- More women smuggling drugs out of Iran
- Canada’s High Court could try Iran for Zahra Kazemi murder
- Iranian troops are fighting in Syria, says US
- Iran hackers aiming at U.S. energy firms
- Bahrain claims Iranian drone found
- UK: Iran, Hezbollah increasing support for Assad
- When it comes to Syria and Hezbollah, Israel is walking a tightrope
- IRGC: World now eying Iranian regime's resistance
Saturday 09 June 2012
Iran Human Rights, June 9: Two prisoners were hanged in the prison of Zahedan this morning June 9.
According to the official site of the Iranian judiciary in the Baluchestan Province (Southeastern Iran) two prisoners identified as Mohammad Mohammad-Hasani Lotak and Saeid Baluch Shah Bakhsh were hanged in the prison of Zahedan, capital of the Iranian Baluchestan province this morning.
The prisoners were charged with Moharebeh (war against God) through armed kidnapping, creating fear in the society and keeping large quantities of narcotic drugs and illegal arms, said the report.
Iran Human Rights (IHR) can not confirm the charges.
Moharebeh is a charge widely used against the opponents of the Iranian authorities.