- Kurdish Death Row Prisoner Transferred, His Lawyer Arrested
- Two Prisoners Executed For Espionage in Tehran
- Imprisoned Dervish Transferred to Hospital after Heart Attack
- Seven prisoners Were Hanged In Northern Iran
- Three Prisoners Were Hanged In Central Iran
- Dervish Issued Harsh Sentence to Intimidate Others
- CIA head visits Israel to discuss Syria, Iran's nuclear program
- US targets Iran rial, gold imports in sanctions pressure
- Israel air strike on Syria 'is a message to Iran and the US'
- Israel Will Strike Iran 's Subterranean Nuclear Sites
- Iran, not Israel, faces an existential threat, says top US analyst
- Oil-rich Emirates a key part of defense against Iran
- Religious leaders ban 30 women from running for Iran's presidency
- Iranian cleric: Women can't be president in Iran
- Iranians marrying foreigners without state consent face prosecution
- More women smuggling drugs out of Iran
- Canada’s High Court could try Iran for Zahra Kazemi murder
- "Hole"/ Saba Vasefi
- When it comes to Syria and Hezbollah, Israel is walking a tightrope
- IRGC: World now eying Iranian regime's resistance
- Two Iranians in Kenya found guilty of bomb plots
- Iran develops rocket-launcher submarine, smart ships
- Iran to unveil indigenous ballistic, cruise missiles
- Why Iran Is Trying to Save the Syrian Regime
Monday 09 July 2012
Iran Human Rights: Three prisoners were hanged in the prison of Qazvin (west of Tehran) early this morning Monday July 9. and one prisoner was hanged in Baft (southeastern Iran).
Three prisoners were hanged in the prison of Qazvin (west of Tehran):
According to the official web site of the Iranian judiciary in Qazvin, three prisoners identified as "H. B." and "Gh. S." convicted of participation in keeping and transporting 2680 grams of heroin, and "M. Sh." convicted of selling 68 kilos and 200 grams of opium.
One prisoner was hanged in the prison of Baft (southeastern Iran) yesterday:
According to the state run Iranian news agency Fars one prisoner was hanged in the prison of Baft (in southeastern Iranian province of Kerman) yesterday morning. According to the report the prisoner was identified as "Kh. J." and was convicted of "smugling morphine".
Age of none of the prisoners was mentioned in the report.
The charges have not been confirmed by independent sources.