- Kurdish Death Row Prisoner Transferred, His Lawyer Arrested
- Two Prisoners Executed For Espionage in Tehran
- Imprisoned Dervish Transferred to Hospital after Heart Attack
- Seven prisoners Were Hanged In Northern Iran
- Three Prisoners Were Hanged In Central Iran
- Dervish Issued Harsh Sentence to Intimidate Others
- CIA head visits Israel to discuss Syria, Iran's nuclear program
- US targets Iran rial, gold imports in sanctions pressure
- Israel air strike on Syria 'is a message to Iran and the US'
- Israel Will Strike Iran 's Subterranean Nuclear Sites
- Iran, not Israel, faces an existential threat, says top US analyst
- Oil-rich Emirates a key part of defense against Iran
- Religious leaders ban 30 women from running for Iran's presidency
- Iranian cleric: Women can't be president in Iran
- Iranians marrying foreigners without state consent face prosecution
- More women smuggling drugs out of Iran
- Canada’s High Court could try Iran for Zahra Kazemi murder
- "Hole"/ Saba Vasefi
- When it comes to Syria and Hezbollah, Israel is walking a tightrope
- IRGC: World now eying Iranian regime's resistance
- Two Iranians in Kenya found guilty of bomb plots
- Iran develops rocket-launcher submarine, smart ships
- Iran to unveil indigenous ballistic, cruise missiles
- Why Iran Is Trying to Save the Syrian Regime
Thursday 19 July 2012
Iran Human Rights, July 19: Two prisoners were hanged in two Iranian cities today.
One man was hanged publicly in Shiraz:
One prisoner was hanged publicly in the city of Shiraz (Fars Province, southern Iran) this morning, reported the official web site of the Iranian judiciary in the Fars Province.
The prisoner was identified as "A. T." and was convicted of kindapping and rape according to the report.
Fars Province was on the top of the list of the provinces with public executions in 2011 and is normally among the provinces with the highest number of public executions in Iran.
One prisoner was hanged in Zahedan:
One prisoner was hanged in the central prisoner of Zahedan early this morning reported the official web site of the Iranian judiciary in Sistan-Baluchestan province. The prisoner who was not identified by name was convicted of murdering "Gholamhossein Jafari", a revolutionary guard member and the commander of the security forces in Iranshahr (the second largest city of the province of Baluchestan).