- Weekly report on Human Right Violation in Iran
- Vahid Asghari refused to appear in the court
- Akbar Amini the political activist arrested
- Behnam Ibrahimzadeh summoned to return prison
- Arash Sadeghi’s hunger strike continues
- Two Kurds die of self-immolation
- Israel won't accept less than total halt of Iran's nuclear enrichment
- Rowhani vows 'moderation,' but won't halt nuclear program
- Israel will do everything to prevent another Holocaust
- Iran takes key step in nuclear reactor construction
- Iran Candidate Attacks Jalili’s ‘Stubborn’ Nuclear Diplomacy
- UN nuclear chief blasts Iran for leading IAEA 'in circles'
- Iran’s women discriminated against by law
- Women, Law and Sexuality in Iran
- Iranian women are second-class citizens
- Women skirt Iranian music ban with fancy dress
- Religious leaders ban 30 women from running for Iran's presidency
- Iranian cleric: Women can't be president in Iran
- Report: Iran sending 4,000 troops to aid Assad
- Syria: North Korean military 'advising Assad regime'
- Iran cuts Hamas’ funding for backing Syrian opposition
- Neighbors in Lebanese city fight Syrian proxy war
- Hezbollah takes Syria risk at Iran's behest: experts
- Iranian troops are fighting in Syria, says US
Sunday 22 July 2012
Iran Human Rights, July 22: Three prisoners were hanged in the prison of Isfahan (Central Iran) reported the official web site of the Iranian judiciary in Isfahan Province today.
The prisoners were identified as "Eidi Sh." 55 year old convicted of participation in carrying 148 kilos and 850 grams of opium, "Malang S.A." 54 year old convicted of keeping and carrying 10,435 grams of crack, and "Teymor M. Gh." 49 year old, convicted of oarticipation in keeping 147 kilos and 850 grams of opium, said the report.
The charges have not been confirmed by independent sources.