- Iran: Nine Prisoners Hanged
- Iran: Four prisoners in imminent danger of execution
- Iran Commutes Death Sentences of Some Juvenile Offenders
- Why Iran Tried To Assassinate Me -- And How I Survived
- Iranian Scientist May Face Death Penalty, Family Says
- Iran: man and woman sentenced to death by stoning
- Trump to welcome Netanyahu as Palestinians fear U.S. shift
- Details of Iran nuclear deal still secret as US-Tehran relations unravel
- Will Trump's Next Iran Sanctions Target China's Banks?
- Don’t ‘tear up’ the Iran deal. Let it fail on its own.
- Iran Has Changed, But For The Worse
- Iran nuclear deal ‘on life support,’ Priebus says
- Iran’s 1st female bodybuilder tells her story
- Iranian lady becomes a Dollar Millionaire on Valentine’s Day
- Two women arrested after being filmed riding motorbike in Iran
- 43,000 Cases of Child Marriage in Iran
- Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Child Trafficking KILLED!
- More women in Iran are forgoing marriage. One reason? The men aren't good enough
- Who Ordered the Hit on Russia’s Ambassador?
- Trump Reveals Plan to Defeat Radical Islam
- Misperceptions Could Throw the US Into War With North Korea
- Persian Gulf War Games
- Iran Carries Out New Missile Tests After Trump Imposes Sanctions
- Iran world's 'biggest state sponsor of terrorism,' Mattis says
Tuesday 22 November 2016
Anyone visiting the country from countries deemed “higher risk” will be interrogated and fingerprinted under the scheme.
Under the same programme, some male US non-citizen residents over the age of 16 were required to periodically check in at government offices.
The programme was deemed redundant by the department of homeland security in 2011 after claims it was unfairly targeting immigrants from Muslim-majority nations.
Kris Kobach revealed that the Trump team is going to “hit the ground running” with some of his most controsversial policies.
The Kansas secretary of state said Mr Trump, will opt for a system of extreme vetting after his shock White House win.
The process, he said, would be applied to new arrivals from countries where extremist groups are active.
In a wide-ranging interview Mr Kobach also said Mr Trump’s immigration team are drafting executive orders that would allow the new White House to secure the rapid construction of his promised wall along the border with Mexico.