- Iran: Nine Prisoners Hanged
- Iran: Four prisoners in imminent danger of execution
- Iran Commutes Death Sentences of Some Juvenile Offenders
- Why Iran Tried To Assassinate Me -- And How I Survived
- Iranian Scientist May Face Death Penalty, Family Says
- Iran: man and woman sentenced to death by stoning
- Trump to welcome Netanyahu as Palestinians fear U.S. shift
- Details of Iran nuclear deal still secret as US-Tehran relations unravel
- Will Trump's Next Iran Sanctions Target China's Banks?
- Don’t ‘tear up’ the Iran deal. Let it fail on its own.
- Iran Has Changed, But For The Worse
- Iran nuclear deal ‘on life support,’ Priebus says
- Iran’s 1st female bodybuilder tells her story
- Iranian lady becomes a Dollar Millionaire on Valentine’s Day
- Two women arrested after being filmed riding motorbike in Iran
- 43,000 Cases of Child Marriage in Iran
- Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Child Trafficking KILLED!
- More women in Iran are forgoing marriage. One reason? The men aren't good enough
- Who Ordered the Hit on Russia’s Ambassador?
- Trump Reveals Plan to Defeat Radical Islam
- Misperceptions Could Throw the US Into War With North Korea
- Persian Gulf War Games
- Iran Carries Out New Missile Tests After Trump Imposes Sanctions
- Iran world's 'biggest state sponsor of terrorism,' Mattis says
Tuesday 29 November 2016
Iran Human Rights: According a report by the Iranian state-run news agency Jame Jam, two prisoners were hanged in the Gilan province (northern Iran) on murder charges. The report does not mention the identities of the prisoners or the exact location or date of the executions.
The human rights news agency HRANA has reported on the execution of four prisoners at Karaj Central Prison (Alborz province, northern Iran) on drug related charges. According to the report, the executions were carried out on Thursday November 24. The names of the prisoners have been reported as Mohsen Jamali, Yasser Kavyani, Davoud Totalzehi and Asef Mohammad Saeedpour. Mr. Totalzehi and Mr. Saeedpour were reportedly Baluch citizens.
The Kurdistan Human Rights Network has reported on the execution of a prisoner at Mahabad Prison (West Azerbaijan province, northwestern Iran) on drug related charges. According to the report, the prisoners name is Jamshid Tahami and he was executed by Iranian authorities on Thursday November 24. Mr. Tahami was reportedly detained in prison for three years prior to his execution.
Iranian official sources, including the media and Judiciary, have been silent about the executions in Karaj Cenral and Mahabad prisons.