- Vigil to be held for British-Iranian mother jailed in Iran
- The Christians of Iran
- Iran: 26 Prisoners Including Two Women Hanged
- Saeed Shirzad “Before It’s Too Late,” Warns Lawyer
- IRGS Blocking Temporary Release of Canadian Resident
- U.S. Resident Imprisoned in Iran “Punished” for Going on Hunger Strike
- The Iran tab: Full cost in question
- Mullas Received ‘Billions’ From Obama Administration in Cash, Gold & Assets
- Priebus: 'Yet to Be Seen' If Iran Deal Will Stand
- Sanctions renewal becomes law
- State: Iran is wrong, Trump can dump nuke deal
- Iran says US threatens nuclear deal, warns of 'strong reaction'
- Two women arrested after being filmed riding motorbike in Iran
- 43,000 Cases of Child Marriage in Iran
- Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Child Trafficking KILLED!
- More women in Iran are forgoing marriage. One reason? The men aren't good enough
- Iran’s Brutal Treatment of Female Political Prisoners
- Women, Iran, and Democratization
- Secret details emerge on Iran’s Cyber Army
- Mattis: ISIS ‘couldn’t last 2 minutes in fight with our troops’
- Iran’s rising influence raises Saudi eyebrows
- DNC frontrunner Ellison Met Privately With Osama Bin Laden Supporter
- Is Iran Developing Chemical/Biological Weapons?
- 10 Things We Should Learn From the Ohio State Attack
Tuesday 29 November 2016
Iran Human Rights: According a report by the Iranian state-run news agency Jame Jam, two prisoners were hanged in the Gilan province (northern Iran) on murder charges. The report does not mention the identities of the prisoners or the exact location or date of the executions.
The human rights news agency HRANA has reported on the execution of four prisoners at Karaj Central Prison (Alborz province, northern Iran) on drug related charges. According to the report, the executions were carried out on Thursday November 24. The names of the prisoners have been reported as Mohsen Jamali, Yasser Kavyani, Davoud Totalzehi and Asef Mohammad Saeedpour. Mr. Totalzehi and Mr. Saeedpour were reportedly Baluch citizens.
The Kurdistan Human Rights Network has reported on the execution of a prisoner at Mahabad Prison (West Azerbaijan province, northwestern Iran) on drug related charges. According to the report, the prisoners name is Jamshid Tahami and he was executed by Iranian authorities on Thursday November 24. Mr. Tahami was reportedly detained in prison for three years prior to his execution.
Iranian official sources, including the media and Judiciary, have been silent about the executions in Karaj Cenral and Mahabad prisons.