- Iran: Eight Prisoners Hanged on Drug Charges
- Daughter of late Iranian president jailed for ‘spreading lies’
- IRAN: Annual report on the death penalty 2016
- Taheri Facing the Death Penalty Again
- Dedicated team seeking return of missing agent in Iran
- Iran Arrests 2, Seizes Bibles During Catholic Crackdown
- Trump to welcome Netanyahu as Palestinians fear U.S. shift
- Details of Iran nuclear deal still secret as US-Tehran relations unravel
- Will Trump's Next Iran Sanctions Target China's Banks?
- Don’t ‘tear up’ the Iran deal. Let it fail on its own.
- Iran Has Changed, But For The Worse
- Iran nuclear deal ‘on life support,’ Priebus says
- Female Activist Criticizes Rouhani’s Failure to Protect Citizens
- Iran’s 1st female bodybuilder tells her story
- Iranian lady becomes a Dollar Millionaire on Valentine’s Day
- Two women arrested after being filmed riding motorbike in Iran
- 43,000 Cases of Child Marriage in Iran
- Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Child Trafficking KILLED!
- Senior Senators, ex-US officials urge firm policy on Iran
- In backing Syria's Assad, Russia looks to outdo Iran
- Six out of 10 People in France ‘Don’t Feel Safe Anywhere’
- The liberal narrative is in denial about Iran
- Netanyahu urges Putin to block Iranian power corridor
- Iran Poses ‘Greatest Long Term Threat’ To Mid-East Security
Tuesday 29 November 2016
Iran Human Rights: According a report by the Iranian state-run news agency Jame Jam, two prisoners were hanged in the Gilan province (northern Iran) on murder charges. The report does not mention the identities of the prisoners or the exact location or date of the executions.
The human rights news agency HRANA has reported on the execution of four prisoners at Karaj Central Prison (Alborz province, northern Iran) on drug related charges. According to the report, the executions were carried out on Thursday November 24. The names of the prisoners have been reported as Mohsen Jamali, Yasser Kavyani, Davoud Totalzehi and Asef Mohammad Saeedpour. Mr. Totalzehi and Mr. Saeedpour were reportedly Baluch citizens.
The Kurdistan Human Rights Network has reported on the execution of a prisoner at Mahabad Prison (West Azerbaijan province, northwestern Iran) on drug related charges. According to the report, the prisoners name is Jamshid Tahami and he was executed by Iranian authorities on Thursday November 24. Mr. Tahami was reportedly detained in prison for three years prior to his execution.
Iranian official sources, including the media and Judiciary, have been silent about the executions in Karaj Cenral and Mahabad prisons.