- Imprisoned Dervish Transferred to Hospital after Heart Attack
- Seven prisoners Were Hanged In Northern Iran
- Three Prisoners Were Hanged In Central Iran
- Dervish Issued Harsh Sentence to Intimidate Others
- 2 Christians are arrested in Tehran
- Iran’s Pre-Election Crackdown on Journalists
- CIA head visits Israel to discuss Syria, Iran's nuclear program
- US targets Iran rial, gold imports in sanctions pressure
- Israel air strike on Syria 'is a message to Iran and the US'
- Israel Will Strike Iran 's Subterranean Nuclear Sites
- Iran, not Israel, faces an existential threat, says top US analyst
- Oil-rich Emirates a key part of defense against Iran
- Religious leaders ban 30 women from running for Iran's presidency
- Iranian cleric: Women can't be president in Iran
- Iranians marrying foreigners without state consent face prosecution
- More women smuggling drugs out of Iran
- Canada’s High Court could try Iran for Zahra Kazemi murder
- "Hole"/ Saba Vasefi
- When it comes to Syria and Hezbollah, Israel is walking a tightrope
- IRGC: World now eying Iranian regime's resistance
- Two Iranians in Kenya found guilty of bomb plots
- Iran develops rocket-launcher submarine, smart ships
- Iran to unveil indigenous ballistic, cruise missiles
- Why Iran Is Trying to Save the Syrian Regime
Thursday 17 February 2011
CHRR – during the period of a few hours of gathering the families of people arrested during a rally yesterday officials composed a list of 1500 prosecutors that were read and all detainees were transferred to Evin prison.
It should be mentioned this morning and on February 26, detainees gathered yesterday in Tehran at the Revolutionary Court and in the streets and teachers transferred their records that have been formed. However, this morning special unit attacked and beat the families of the detainees that were against the Revolutionary Court.
Last night Special Force Police were assigned to disperse the families going to rally against the police stations. While 148 visitors going to the revolution were attacked the police and security authorities continue to refuse to respond to any families of the detainees.
1500 tons of detainee’s name, while a little before Sardar Ahmad Reza Radan the Tehran’s police chief in an interview declared the number of detainees reached 150 tons.
It is mentioned that in the last days of a violent clash with the police in protests in Tehran, a citizen was killed and at least three bullet wounds and also had direct Shklyk. Fars News Agency also confirmed the news with factors related to this violence, "hypocrites" is read.