- Northwestern Iran: Prisoner Hanged in Public
- Vigil to be held for British-Iranian mother jailed in Iran
- The Christians of Iran
- Iran: 26 Prisoners Including Two Women Hanged
- Saeed Shirzad “Before It’s Too Late,” Warns Lawyer
- IRGS Blocking Temporary Release of Canadian Resident
- Iran nuclear deal ‘on life support,’ Priebus says
- Trump preserves his options on Israel and Iran
- Trump's Deal Threats Hang Over Iran’s Election
- The Iran tab: Full cost in question
- Mullas Received ‘Billions’ From Obama Administration in Cash, Gold & Assets
- Priebus: 'Yet to Be Seen' If Iran Deal Will Stand
- Two women arrested after being filmed riding motorbike in Iran
- 43,000 Cases of Child Marriage in Iran
- Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Child Trafficking KILLED!
- More women in Iran are forgoing marriage. One reason? The men aren't good enough
- Iran’s Brutal Treatment of Female Political Prisoners
- Women, Iran, and Democratization
- Secret details emerge on Iran’s Cyber Army
- Mattis: ISIS ‘couldn’t last 2 minutes in fight with our troops’
- Iran’s rising influence raises Saudi eyebrows
- DNC frontrunner Ellison Met Privately With Osama Bin Laden Supporter
- Is Iran Developing Chemical/Biological Weapons?
- 10 Things We Should Learn From the Ohio State Attack
Tuesday 06 December 2016
A senior Iranian official has warned the U.S. of a "firm and strong reaction" if it persists in actions he says are endangering a nuclear deal aimed at curbing programs Tehran could use to make atomic arms.
Iranian nuclear chief Ali Akbar Salehi is alluding to a bill before President Barack Obama that would extend U.S. sanctions by 10 years. The bill was submitted to Obama after the U.S. Senate voted to extend it last week.
The deal lifted international sanctions in exchange for limitations on the Iranian nuclear program. But U.S. sanctions remain and will expire on Dec. 31 if Obama doesn't sign the extension into law.
Speaking at a nuclear security conference, Salehi urged Washington on Monday to desist from "irrational and provocative" moves.