- Iran: Nine Prisoners Hanged
- Iran: Four prisoners in imminent danger of execution
- Iran Commutes Death Sentences of Some Juvenile Offenders
- Why Iran Tried To Assassinate Me -- And How I Survived
- Iranian Scientist May Face Death Penalty, Family Says
- Iran: man and woman sentenced to death by stoning
- Trump to welcome Netanyahu as Palestinians fear U.S. shift
- Details of Iran nuclear deal still secret as US-Tehran relations unravel
- Will Trump's Next Iran Sanctions Target China's Banks?
- Don’t ‘tear up’ the Iran deal. Let it fail on its own.
- Iran Has Changed, But For The Worse
- Iran nuclear deal ‘on life support,’ Priebus says
- Iran’s 1st female bodybuilder tells her story
- Iranian lady becomes a Dollar Millionaire on Valentine’s Day
- Two women arrested after being filmed riding motorbike in Iran
- 43,000 Cases of Child Marriage in Iran
- Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Child Trafficking KILLED!
- More women in Iran are forgoing marriage. One reason? The men aren't good enough
- Who Ordered the Hit on Russia’s Ambassador?
- Trump Reveals Plan to Defeat Radical Islam
- Misperceptions Could Throw the US Into War With North Korea
- Persian Gulf War Games
- Iran Carries Out New Missile Tests After Trump Imposes Sanctions
- Iran world's 'biggest state sponsor of terrorism,' Mattis says
Tuesday 07 February 2017
The Clintons just can’t get over themselves. Hillary thinks we all want to read a book about her philosophies on life, and how her defeat at the hands of President Trump made her feel.
Give me a break.
But that’s what’s coming later this year. Just in time for Christmas, I imagine. Anyone need a good stocking stuffer? Or maybe kindling for their fireplace?
USA Today reports:
“Hillary Clinton is announcing her first post-election plans: two book deals, including personal essays and a children’s version of It Takes a Village.
“The book of essays will be inspired by hundreds of quotations she’s collected for decades, according to publishing house Simon & Schuster. ‘These are the words I live by,’ said Clinton, who will use the quotes to tell some of the stories from her life, including her experiences during the 2016 election.”
Ok, so let me get this straight.
A woman who at the best of times seems too loopy to stand up straight and at the worst of times is a bonafide crook thinks we want to know what words SHE lives by?