- Iran: Nine Prisoners Hanged
- Iran: Four prisoners in imminent danger of execution
- Iran Commutes Death Sentences of Some Juvenile Offenders
- Why Iran Tried To Assassinate Me -- And How I Survived
- Iranian Scientist May Face Death Penalty, Family Says
- Iran: man and woman sentenced to death by stoning
- Trump to welcome Netanyahu as Palestinians fear U.S. shift
- Details of Iran nuclear deal still secret as US-Tehran relations unravel
- Will Trump's Next Iran Sanctions Target China's Banks?
- Don’t ‘tear up’ the Iran deal. Let it fail on its own.
- Iran Has Changed, But For The Worse
- Iran nuclear deal ‘on life support,’ Priebus says
- Iran’s 1st female bodybuilder tells her story
- Iranian lady becomes a Dollar Millionaire on Valentine’s Day
- Two women arrested after being filmed riding motorbike in Iran
- 43,000 Cases of Child Marriage in Iran
- Woman Investigating Clinton Foundation Child Trafficking KILLED!
- More women in Iran are forgoing marriage. One reason? The men aren't good enough
- Who Ordered the Hit on Russia’s Ambassador?
- Trump Reveals Plan to Defeat Radical Islam
- Misperceptions Could Throw the US Into War With North Korea
- Persian Gulf War Games
- Iran Carries Out New Missile Tests After Trump Imposes Sanctions
- Iran world's 'biggest state sponsor of terrorism,' Mattis says
Tuesday 07 February 2017
President Trump and his administration have a comprehensive plan to defeat radical Islam both at home and abroad.
And the details have liberals absolutely losing their minds (if they weren’t already).
National Security Adviser Lt.-Gen. Michael Flynn has been asked by the president to work with the Pentagon on a battle plan to be ready by the end of the month.
The goal is to not only defeat Islamic terrorists on the battlefield, but to “delegitimize its radical Islamist ideology,” reported the New York Post.
And Flynn is just the man for this job.
He has actually written a book on this subject titled “The Field of Fight: How We Can Win the Global War Against Radical Islam and Its Allies.”
In it, Flynn argues that Americans need to get over the taboo of associating terrorism with Islam.
Next, we need to not only defeat the terrorists militarily, but deny them the ability to recruit by reeducating entire Muslim societies.
The plan is very similar to the one implemented by the US in Japan following World War II. Japan was first defeated militarily, and then its schools were taken over so that Japanese children would no longer grow up desiring to die in holy wars for their emperor.
And that is going to produce a LOT of wailing and gnashing of teeth from liberals and the politically-correct crowd.